PDA

View Full Version : Do you find it easier to cut down on hot sunny days ?

angeldelight
09-06-2008, 06:32 AM
I find it much easier on days like this because I find I dont want to eat all that junk like chocolate and stuff

It also makes you realise that you want to wear nice tops etc like all the slim people around you so it makes you try harder

Does anyone else find it easier on days like today ?

Angel xx

deeb66
09-06-2008, 06:34 AM
When doing convential diets....yes I do find it easier.

As you say when it's hot you want clean refreshing foods and I think that is what makes the difference.

Ooohh I am drooling for a salad!

emler
09-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Its much easier when the weather is hot - trouble is hot days are few and far between here lol

Emler x

miffy
09-06-2008, 06:36 AM
I definitely think it's easier

I drink more water and am happier to eat more fruit (just have to watch I don't have ice-cream with it!)

But I am very determined anyway atm as I want to lose some weight before my son's graduation in July

miffy xx

angeldelight
09-06-2008, 06:37 AM
Oh yeah poor you Dee......... you will soon be eating normal again so keep up the good work

My lot are moaning already ... the girls are slim anyway and Steve but Steve looks pregnant hes put on a little weight on his tum

They are all moaning at the junk we have been eating and we are all blaming Steve for being home with us haha

So its healthy eating for them all from today ........but god you should hear them all moaning already haha now they might understand how tough it is for me

Angel xx

deeb66
09-06-2008, 06:40 AM
I know what you mean about the moaning though Angel.

Nigel gave up smoking last October and he has managed to put on 2 stone in weight.

He keeps complaining he is uncomfortable so I put him on the diet as I know that he doesn't want an overhanging stomach on holiday and he is moaning his head off.........It's not as if I have done it for me.

Actually I have to laugh though........I am only 2 stone heavier than he is now........I find that very amusing!!!!

carolinel
09-06-2008, 09:28 AM
No!! the weather doesn't effect what I want to eat at all - sorry!!

Alibali
09-06-2008, 06:12 PM
No, We have a fabulous Italian ice cream parlour at the top of our road, and all the sun really makes me want ice-cream. However when it's cold it's just as bad cos they also sell fabulous fish and chips!! I can't win!:)

Ali x

charleyfarley
09-06-2008, 06:16 PM
No I'm still a pig with food whatever the weather :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xx

wendywu
09-06-2008, 06:32 PM
No i find it easier to eat healthy in the hot weather. So roll out the sunshine. Plus you drink more water.:laughing: