PDA

View Full Version : I received the call

keri
26-06-2012, 07:25 PM
My phone call that I have been expecting for the last 6 weeks finally arrived today :eek:

Ofsted are coming to do my registration visit on Friday 6th July at 10am!!! :panic:

My DH has been very supportive and told me to start writing him a list of the things I want him to do like a lock on the gate and put the fire blanket up etc. which is great :thumbsup:

The lady seemed very nice on the phone and explained that the main intention of the visit was to make sure I understood the welfare requirements and the EYFS!!! I have filled out my pre reg form so hoping I am prepared!!!

sarah707
26-06-2012, 07:49 PM
They are usually very supportive on pre-reg visits and want to make sure you understand what you are getting yourself into!!

Members will always appreciate feedback is you can share info from the visit afterwards.

Good luck :D

keri
26-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Thank you Sarah....

I think I am going to utilise Ofsted being here whilst they are not grading me and ask as many questions that I can.

I will definitely feed back after the visit as it seems every inspector is different and provides varying information!!

Bring on the visit :thumbsup: