PDA

View Full Version : Forum access

bunyip
24-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Apologies if this question is on the wrong board, but I cannot access the member info or NVQ/CYPW boards.

I am currently enrolling on the Level 3 diploma for CYPW, and have been set my first task/assignment plan. Since I'm newly-registered, and many years out of the education system, I feel I'd benefit from being able to use the forum's "NVQ & CYPW diploma coursework discussion" board, but I don't have access (probably because I'm new to the forum as a whole.)

Can anyone tell me when/how I'll qualify for access to that particular board? and is there a way to fast-track my way onto it?

Even in a short space of time, I've found the forum to be a great place for shared views and mutual support, and I'd love to be able to participate on that particular message board.

Do I need a moderator/administrator to provide the answer?

Baildon bears
24-06-2012, 08:06 AM
I think this is a new area of the forum, I have no access either and have used the forum for years so I don't think its anything to do with how many times you have posted, I would send Sarah a pm and ask her. Maybe they have not got that area running yet, there are no post on it.

sarah707
24-06-2012, 08:12 AM
This thread will explain the entry criteria to the training sections -

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38987

The entry rules have been decided after consultation with forum members and are designed to keep members work secure.

If you have a problem with questions you can post in the general training and courses section. I am sure you will get advice.

Hth :D

bunyip
24-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Thanks for that, Sarah.

Appreciate it.
:)