PDA

View Full Version : Swiss strolli rider

louised
08-06-2008, 09:04 AM
I have a swiss strolli rider which is brilliant and I coudn't have managed over the past few months without it as i have 3 mindees under 3. Unfortunately it has broken and I was wondering if anyone who has one knows how I can get it repaired. It was bought from ebay so I don't know where it was originally purchased or i would have contacted them. I have tried e-mailing the manufacturers but didn't get a reply. I wondered if anyone has had their strolli rider repaired. Any info would be appreciated.

breezy
08-06-2008, 06:16 PM
sorry cant help you, dont even know what one is!!!!! hopefully someone can help you soon :)

Twinkles
08-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Sorry I couldn't read the title of this post without thinking of cake :laughing:

No helpful info just silliness :D

louised
09-06-2008, 04:39 PM
sorry, I assumed that everyone would know what one was. A swiss strolli rider is a small bicycle like trailer which fastens onto the side of a puschair enabling a child aged 2-5 years to ride along instead of walking

miss muffit
09-06-2008, 05:31 PM
What is wrong with it?

louised
09-06-2008, 09:33 PM
The clamp which attaches onto the pushchair frame has snapped and I think the only way to repair it would be to have the clamp replaced