PDA

View Full Version : Gosh - A response from Daybreak

Penny1959
22-06-2012, 01:05 PM
On the Ed Miliband thread it was suggested that I wrote to Daybreak - which I did (email posted on that thread)

Well I have had a response already!

So not going on TV just yet but who knows:D

Dear Penny,

Thank you for your email regarding recent media coverage about childminding, and the confusion as to what constitutes a childminder (as opposed to for example, a nanny) and what a childminders duties are.

We have passed your details to our planning department and if they decide to feature your idea in the show, they may get in touch at some point.

In the meantime, thank you for your interest in the programme and if we can help with anything else, please write again.

Best wishes,

Caroline

Pipsqueak
22-06-2012, 01:08 PM
think we need to bombard Daybreak and hopefully get them to help redress the situation...

oh and if you get on DB can you get Dans pix for me:D

ORKSIE
22-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Penny you could be a Star......Well actually you already are:thumbsup:

X

Bridey
22-06-2012, 01:25 PM
WOW!! Well done :thumbsup:

Penny1959
22-06-2012, 01:25 PM
think we need to bombard Daybreak and hopefully get them to help redress the situation...

oh and if you get on DB can you get Dans pix for me:D

IF - I get on Pip - I will take you with me - will need someone to keep an eye on mindees while I chat about important things - although I am not sure you would have your attention on mindees :laughing:

Penny :)

Pipsqueak
22-06-2012, 01:36 PM
IF - I get on Pip - I will take you with me - will need someone to keep an eye on mindees while I chat about important things - although I am not sure you would have your attention on mindees :laughing:

Penny :)

thats fine by me:D:D:thumbsup:

(am off to email Daybreak.......)