PDA

View Full Version : haven't the energy

Helen Dempster
21-06-2012, 10:16 AM
I've had a stinking cold all week and haven't been sleeping too well (you should see the bags...nay, suitcases...under my eyes!) I feel really tired, got a headache and absolutely no motivation today. At the moment I've got a 2yo and a 10mo here and am letting them 'free play' right now. I know I've got to do something with them, but I can't really think what. I don't want to do anything too energetic as I think it would finish me off! :laughing:

Any ideas?

caz3007
21-06-2012, 10:28 AM
personally I would say you havent got to do something if they are happy free playing, then let them get on with it today. You need to get better so you can do more exciting activities with them

Bridey
21-06-2012, 10:29 AM
You don't HAVE to do something with them. Have an easy day watching them happily play and get yourself better soon.

sarah707
21-06-2012, 11:07 AM
It will soon be time to do lunch... feel better soon xx

jumping j
21-06-2012, 11:24 AM
not had a cold but feeling really run down, took lo's to singing at the library this morning and had to pick up a chocolate bar to pick myself up on the way home :blush:
luckily the 2 I've got play really well together and are happy amusing themselves, i've just put things out I know they like and left them to it

sunflower
21-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Nothing wrong with a free play day - sounds like great fun :)
put your feet up and watch them and hope your feeling better soon x

miffy
21-06-2012, 12:01 PM
As long as they're happy just relax.

Hope you feel better soon

Miffy xx