PDA

View Full Version : Advice please, advertising opportunity...

*Katrina*
21-06-2012, 07:10 AM
In my village on Sunday they are holding a "family fun day" on the Parish Green, all sorts of rides, side stands and events. I have been asked to help man the baby and toddler zone. The organiser has said "don't forget to bring along some info about your business too". Which is very kind, there will be hundreds of people & families there (if last years event is anything to go by) so a great opportunity to get my name out there and hopefully drum up some business.

I thought I could wear a t-shirt with my logo and have my business cards to hand but am wondering about making a poster of some sort in case there is an area I could stick it up.

Anybody have any ideas? What sort of thing could I write/include on the poster?

LittleLegsCM
21-06-2012, 07:12 AM
Maybe a leaflet with some info, activity examples and maybe a couple of pictures of your setting?

You could print out a pile of them and maybe staple your business card to them so you have more room on the leaflet (as obviously you won't need to put contact details on it)

*Katrina*
21-06-2012, 12:00 PM
I have designed a poster/flyer, would anyone mind looking it over for me if I emailed it to them?

miffy
21-06-2012, 12:03 PM
You could put up a display along with the poster of photos of activities/outings that you do.

Good luck, hope it brings you some business

Miffy xx