PDA

View Full Version : noisy neighbours

jumping j
20-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Just a little rant
Now I know having 4 children under 5 in the house isn't always the quietest way to spend your day but some one living very close to me has obviously got a guitar/drum kit for their birthday and have decided to set up a band.
I wouldn't mind but they seem to prefer thrash metal and practising between 10 and 4, ruining my peaceful garden with the birds tweeting and children laughing.
The children don't seem to mind but it's doing my head in :angry:
Rant over

Pipsqueak
20-06-2012, 01:44 PM
you need to set up your own band... with the kids and when your neighbour gets good enough - invite them over to audtion!!:D

Mouse
20-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Ooh, we had that a few years ago. Someone a couple of doors down had a drum kit set up outside. I assume they were banned from the house.

Not only was it very loud, but they played very badly...the same thing over & over again. Used to drive me mad. Even if we were indoors we could hear it. Luckily they moved out and we now have very quiet people living there.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
20-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Think yourself lucky we can have music from our neighbours until 5.00 in the morning, so we end up with no sleep at all :angry:

jumping j
20-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Think yourself lucky we can have music from our neighbours until 5.00 in the morning, so we end up with no sleep at all :angry:

we had this at our last house and the police couldn't/wouldn't do anything because we didn't have children. We had to keep a diary for 2 months of all the incidents before they'd do anything and then they only sent a community officer round to have a chat with them :angry:

I like the idea of starting my own band though, got 4 boys on friday morning, if the weather's nice I might take them, the instruments, some pots, pans and wooden spoons outside and start practising :laughing::laughing:

mushpea
20-06-2012, 06:01 PM
liking the idea of the pots and pans band :laughing:

one of our old neighbhours used to play the same record over and over again, dont know what it was called but it was thump thump thump music if you know what i mean and all you could here from the lyrics was obly obly obly,, it was soooo annoying!