PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

BuggsieMoo
20-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Hi All

After a little bit of advice.

I've got a mindee leaving on Friday aged 2 1/2 (mum going onto maternity) - other than the LJ and daily diaries, do I need to hand over any other paperwork?

I've also got 5 other mindees leaving on the 18th July

Mindee N aged 2 years
Mindee K aged 5 years
Mindee E aged 5 years
Mindee E aged 9 years
Mindee J aged 9 years

Other than their LJ's and diaries (age relevant) do I need to prep any other paperwork for them to hand over - i'm thinking along the lines of do I need to do a final report etc for any of them? If I do, does anyone have a template.

Thanks all

Pipsqueak
20-06-2012, 01:46 PM
i would hand over the LJ and any photos etc.

I would probably summarise the information

and wave bye bye:D

sarah707
20-06-2012, 05:10 PM
I usually give them a little card and photos of them with the other children (with permission).

They take their LJ and any other photos from around the place.

I wouldn't normally do any summary assessment or anything unless they are going to another setting.

Hth :D

BuggsieMoo
20-06-2012, 05:27 PM
I usually give them a little card and photos of them with the other children (with permission).

They take their LJ and any other photos from around the place.

I wouldn't normally do any summary assessment or anything unless they are going to another setting.

Hth :D

Think this is what I'm going to do. Ive got the one who is going on Friday a little pressie and a card signed by all the other mindees and my own kids as she is not going to another setting. Others are all up in the air. All age relevant ones have LJ's and photos are all in albums for them already.

Thank you

littlecheeks
20-06-2012, 06:30 PM
i do a leaving feeback form with a reference setion too x