PDA

View Full Version : Fire Safety Check

flashers
19-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Just had my fire safety check. I was soooooooo embarrassed. massive fire engine and 5 firman turn up. My two little ones were so excited and were running round like headless chickens, and asking 1001 questions - next minute they are outside in the fire engine. I wanted the ground to swallow me up lol - wish I had washed my hair - ha ha. They changed all my smoke alarms, and gave me some information,so worth doing.

Made my evening :)

xxxx

rickysmiths
19-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Its great isn't it. I had one done during the minding day and got a cm friend along only to find out one of the Firemen was a Registered Childminder :laughing::laughing: He let the children go in the Fire Engine, try on their hats and they got the hoses out. The had a fab time. I think I posted some pics on here at the time. They had driven up onto my drive as well.

cathtee
19-06-2012, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=flashers;1117281]Just had my fire safety check. I was soooooooo embarrassed. massive fire engine and 5 firman turn up.

Think I might get them to do mine,(not that i need new alarms or a check):blush: Just the firemen will do:D:blush:

AliceK
20-06-2012, 06:59 AM
[QUOTE=flashers;1117281]Just had my fire safety check. I was soooooooo embarrassed. massive fire engine and 5 firman turn up.

Think I might get them to do mine,(not that i need new alarms or a check):blush: Just the firemen will do:D:blush:

Was thinking the same thing :laughing:

xxx