PDA

View Full Version : confused

little stars ch
19-06-2012, 07:21 PM
:eek: so confused brain overload in a few short weeks i learnt and started to understand the eyfs just became newly registered and now stressing over learning the new eyfs nothing seems to be going in my mind just a blank atm :(

sarah707
19-06-2012, 07:47 PM
we have until Sept to get sorted with the new Eyfs... what bits aren't making sense? :D

little stars ch
19-06-2012, 07:52 PM
:panic:at the min most of it but am hoping i will have my eyfs head on really soon with 4 children of my own i dont seem to stop lol and so my brain taken nothing in :( hopefully it will just click

sarah707
19-06-2012, 08:20 PM
It will definitely make more sense when you are using it every day! You'll be fine :D

miffy
19-06-2012, 08:33 PM
There is lots of information on the forum if you have a look around and some good resources in free downloads which members have shared.

See if there is any training going in your area. Like Sarah said, don't worry you will be fine and you can always ask on here if you're not sure.

Miffy xx

little stars ch
20-06-2012, 08:30 AM
thankyou just been intouch with parenta and they dont cover my area :( have to keep trying

Andrea08
20-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Hi tbh a good old fashioned tick list is needed...

what policies & Procedures need changing to include what?
we know its going to be 7 areas not 6 areas of L&D so we need to change our observation sheets etc
also the 2yr old assessment (our LA is working on a standard sheet that we all have to work on so the HV is not getting too many different types of format!)

because ive got till sept im being lazy i really should pull my finger out