PDA

View Full Version : My comment on Free Radio re schools open to 8pm

Penny1959
19-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Just heard myself on Free Radio - they had edited it a lot but at least left in that I am very worried and that children should not be in school for so long.

Shame the cut the other bits because covered a lot - but still every little helps.

Penny :)

Andrea08
19-06-2012, 03:19 PM
yes :clapping: we need some proper support parents are getting confused and i was told by a parent she going to use a nursery because she was told her child would not be able to use a childminder in the future unless they were with an agency and we cant look after 3yr olds anymore!!! arrrrrrr im loosing work because of all these rumours

caz3007
19-06-2012, 03:23 PM
yes :clapping: we need some proper support parents are getting confused and i was told by a parent she going to use a nursery because she was told her child would not be able to use a childminder in the future unless they were with an agency and we cant look after 3yr olds anymore!!! arrrrrrr im loosing work because of all these rumours

For goodness sake, the government is damaging our businesses right here and now.

miffy
19-06-2012, 05:04 PM

That's dreadful - who told her that?

Miffy xx