PDA

View Full Version : room dividers??

kindredspirits
07-06-2008, 06:00 PM
hi, can anyone recommend a good room divider?? i have been looking at the lindam safe and secure - its about £70 new and can either be a playpen or a room divider with a gate in the middle. reason being is the new house we're moving to has a solid marble floor in the kitchen with a step down, probably just under a foot down but its a sharp edge and if a LO went down the step and fell back they'd definately crack their head open. i don't know the exact dimension of the kitchen, but its probably at least 3-4 metres across!

tia
anna x

Chimps Childminding
07-06-2008, 06:05 PM
I've got the Lindam one between my dining room and kitchen and its great it means i am in full view of the children and can keep an eye on them, but they cannot get into the kitchen when i am preparing their meals! Only complaint I have got is that I can't get a buggy through the gate if i needed too. Infact I bought two of these (got one second hand) and I use the other one across my patio door when I have got little ones not able to master the step down onto the patio yet!!! :thumbsup:

breezy
07-06-2008, 06:07 PM
my friend used that one and found it good, but it is expensive I guess

katickles
07-06-2008, 06:23 PM
I put a reply on the other day to Lorri who was asking about something similar.

I got a wooden one from bambino world. I will see if i can find the lnk as i hardly paid anything for it. It can be used as a play pen, room divider or fire guard.

I'll take a look :)

katickles
07-06-2008, 06:26 PM
I put a reply on the other day to Lorri who was asking about something similar.

I got a wooden one from bambino world. I will see if i can find the lnk as i hardly paid anything for it. It can be used as a play pen, room divider or fire guard.

I'll take a look :)

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10280&highlight=play+pen

There you go - see if this kind of thing is any good. I have one & am very pleased with it :)

kindredspirits
07-06-2008, 06:39 PM
thanks - thats fantastic, i'm watching one for tomorrow, i'm not 100% it will fit the gap in the kitchen but if it doesn't it'll make a good fireguard.

anna x

angeldelight
09-06-2008, 07:05 AM
That looks really good thanks for the link

Angel xx