PDA

View Full Version : Going for a record today

singingcactus
19-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Today I have lost my government gateway id, my password, my ofsted key thingy (can't even remember what it's called), have forgotten to send back the time sensitive letter to my teens school, and forgot to send in a letter telling my youngest sons teacher that he is being collected by someone else today.

Definitely in the market for a new memory.

Meanwhile am stuck in the house waiting for the delivery men to bring me my new sofa cos the big mindees trashed my other new (to me) sofa and they are LATE and I am bored with sitting on the floor now :laughing:.

Kiddleywinks
19-06-2012, 09:39 AM
Seeing as you're on a roll, have you checked that today is the delivery day and not tomorrow? :laughing::laughing:

If you find a new memory, can you get them to put one aside for me too ;)

miffy
19-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Seeing as you're on a roll, have you checked that today is the delivery day and not tomorrow? :laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing: Hope your day's got better!

Miffy xx

singingcactus
19-06-2012, 04:45 PM
:) Sofas here, and they are lovely. Delivery men were not so lovely but I survived. I called the inland revenue people, was NOT put on hold at all, and now have new id en route :) Phoned school re letter so they are happy, and managed to collect my own son from school so all is well.

And I have a lovely coffee morning planned for tomorrow so my little morning guy has a friend to play with and a few of the pregnant mums can get together here with cake and chocolate.

So all in all, not too bad a day in the end.

miffy
19-06-2012, 04:50 PM
That's good news :thumbsup:

Coffee and cake sounds especially nice, might even be worth getting pregnant for! :laughing:

Miffy xx

sarah707
19-06-2012, 04:56 PM
I was going to suggest taking yourself off back to bed! :laughing:

Glad to hear your day improved :D