PDA

View Full Version : Right...that's it!!!!

JCrakers
19-06-2012, 09:01 AM
All this MP talk has put me in a bad mood.....I just can't hold it in anymore...

I'm going to have to go to the well known Swedish home store :clapping::clapping:
I keep looking online over the past few days and it's become a bit of an obsession now so I'm just gonna have to go. :panic:
Just need to get through the next few days and at the weekend I shall be returning £200 lighter with:
Storage with boxes
Kitchen
Play tent
2 stools
And other various items that fall into my trolley as they usually do :

And if I try really hard I might be able to add up the things I've bought as I go round with my maths skills ;)

AliceK
19-06-2012, 09:02 AM
All this MP talk has put me in a bad mood.....I just can't hold it in anymore...

I'm going to have to go to the well known Swedish home store :clapping::clapping:
I keep looking online over the past few days and it's become a bit of an obsession now so I'm just gonna have to go. :panic:
Just need to get through the next few days and at the weekend I shall be returning £200 lighter with:
Storage with boxes
Kitchen
Play tent
2 stools
And other various items that fall into my trolley as they usually do :

And if I try really hard I might be able to add up the things I've bought as I go round with my maths skills ;)

:laughing: :laughing:

xx

sarah707
19-06-2012, 09:31 AM
While you are there could you please pick me up an extractor hood... save me going at the weekend :clapping:

Have fun! :D

Jayse74
19-06-2012, 09:33 AM
LOL Im glad I was not the only one thinking the same today!

miffy
19-06-2012, 01:51 PM
I am sending hubby tonight - he hates it but knows it's much cheaper if he goes by himself! :laughing:

Miffy xx

Chimps Childminding
19-06-2012, 07:08 PM
I wish ours wasn't an hour away - and up a motorway - don't do motorways :eek: Having said that perhaps its just as well :blush: I could spend a fortune given half a chance!!!

BucksCM
19-06-2012, 11:59 PM
I was on there the other day looking for the baskets to fit my expedit shelving...I could only find the cubes not the half sized ones!:panic: I want to try and downsize some of my toys and thought that i could get some of the smalled baskets...but they don't do them any more...and they fitted perfectly:(

Sorry, I didn't mean to come in and rant.....:blush:

Enjoy your visit:D

keri
20-06-2012, 08:56 AM
That Swedish store is a bad place.....its like it just steals money from your purse :laughing:

Have fun though :thumbsup:

boxtree7
20-06-2012, 08:59 AM
and another 200 for stuff you see in-store ..... enjoy xxx

fluff1975
20-06-2012, 09:23 AM
For £4 they've got a lovely scarf/tie holder thingy that hangs up. It's basically 9 holes joined together. Didn't get one and wish I had as the children would love threading bits and bobs through the holes inside and out.

You've got me planning a trip to the blue and yellow barn now; at least ours is only 20 mins away :)

fluff1975
20-06-2012, 09:25 AM
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/70108912/

Okay, so it's £4.50 but has 28 holes, not 9 :blush:

Mouse
20-06-2012, 09:38 AM
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/70108912/

Okay, so it's £4.50 but has 28 holes, not 9 :blush:

You were close though :laughing:

DH said the other day that we haven't been to Ikea for ages and did I want to go.

I take it he's after something...or is feeling guilty about every evening being take over by football at the moment :p

ajs
20-06-2012, 11:45 AM
For £4 they've got a lovely scarf/tie holder thingy that hangs up. It's basically 9 holes joined together. Didn't get one and wish I had as the children would love threading bits and bobs through the holes inside and out.

You've got me planning a trip to the blue and yellow barn now; at least ours is only 20 mins away :)

Oh my daughter has one of these in her wardrobe, it's empty so I will use it in the playroom I think