PDA

View Full Version : Kick up the backside needed please!

fluff1975
18-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Ever since registering I've been entirely focused on Ofsted coming. Now they've been and it went well, I have completely lost all motivation to do anything. I'm seriously hoping it is just a glitch, but I'm wondering how long I can use the 'post inspection rest' as an excuse to do sweet fanny adams!

It's not like I don't have stuff to do either, when do we ever have nothing to do?! I have LJs to update, planning and observations to do, not to mention 2 months finances & my tax return. Just can't be faffed with it all.

Kicks up the bottom most welcome (needed) ....

jumpinjen
18-06-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you and do the opposite - take some time, it will be much easier to do when you aren's forcing yourself! Do some fun things instead and enjoy the children and it will come when you are ready! manyane or whatever that spanish saying is!!

Jen x

sarah707
18-06-2012, 07:17 PM
I think a lot of people go through a dip after their inspections!

However, you do need to prioritise and at least get the essentials done... KICK :D

Bridey
18-06-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't think the weather is helping - I feel like I'm still in hibernation!

miffy
18-06-2012, 08:22 PM
I can't help you, I feel exactly the same atm but I don't have the Ofsted excuse!:o

I'm with Jen, it will happen when it happens! :)

Miffy xx

loocyloo
18-06-2012, 09:12 PM
weeks ago i booked today off ( in my head! i always have monday off !!! LOL ) to do my tax ...

the olympic flame was coming to a town near us and i took DD & her best friend .... got back home after taking them to school at gone 1 ... had to leave for school at just gone 3 ...

i did manage to stick some photos in LJ, and have just made myself do another 3 months of my tax! the 'kick' i gave myself was that i DON'T want to have to pay my advance tax in july, as i KNOW i don't need to pay any and should get a refund!

but i haven't been able to think of anything exciting to do this week ... so free play and following the childrens interests all week ;)

have got loads of ideas for other things i want to do - create story/song/activity sacs, sort out the craft stuff, rejig my paperwork etc ... but i can't even get motivated to actually do that either!:rolleyes:

md0u0131
18-06-2012, 09:19 PM
I went through this after Ofsted too - you'll get back into the swing of things - make sure the essentials are done!