PDA

View Full Version : Rethinking everything I do!!

Kirsty90
18-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Hello,

I've only been doing this since February and at the moment I still only do it part time as I work in an office 1-3 days a week. I really love childminding and know its what I want to do but I can already feel myself getting stuck in a bit of rutt and doing the same things day in, day out. I also want to rethink all of my paperwork and try and do things that actually benefit the children.

I am starting to doubt everything I do and at times feel like a really rubbish childminder! Has anyone got any advice on what I can do to make things better? I'm probably just tired as 2-3 days a week I start work at 6:15am, I go on holidays in a couple of weeks so hopefully that will help.

Sorry for the long post, its a bit pointless really just needed to vent somewhere.

Kirsty xx

The Juggler
18-06-2012, 01:12 PM
i think it's always hard working 2 jobs, tiriing and your mind is split between both.

how about planning something different for each week? Do you have plans to go more FT with the minding. planning varied activities is much easier when you have a full week and as you get to know the children more.:)