PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

VINASOL
18-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Mindee (2 and a half) has arrived today with a full on cold! Can hardly understand what he is saying as he is so blocked up and coughing like anything. House is cluttered with toys but he's taken to the couch (v. unusual for him) and asked to watch TV and doesn't seem to have energy to play. So I've put Peppa Pig on for him. His sibling younger brother is also full of a cold (severely green runny nose) and is low on energy.

What shall I do with these boys today?:cool:

angeldelight
18-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Do you have any other children with you today?

Angel xx

VINASOL
18-06-2012, 09:03 AM
No, just the two boys. I keep trying to encourage him to play but he just stands there and cries :mad: REally not like him at all.

caz3007
18-06-2012, 09:13 AM
if its just them, I would snuggle up on the sofa with them and watch a dvd, just like you would with your own children.

VINASOL
18-06-2012, 09:21 AM
do i need to tell mum, or just tell her when she collects...

Helen79
18-06-2012, 09:29 AM
If you've only got the 2 boys I'd snuggle them up on the sofa to watch peppa. I'd text mum to let her know that you're keeping an eye on them and will ring if you feel they need to go home but that they're fine for now snuggled up.

I'm happy to have children poorly like this as long as I haven't got any other children to look after.

Bridey
18-06-2012, 10:05 AM
If you've only got the 2 boys I'd snuggle them up on the sofa to watch peppa. I'd text mum to let her know that you're keeping an eye on them and will ring if you feel they need to go home but that they're fine for now snuggled up.

I'm happy to have children poorly like this as long as I haven't got any other children to look after.

I agree. Just have a quiet day with them.