PDA

View Full Version : Shall I say something

Tazmin68
18-06-2012, 01:34 AM
I have had a full time contract for 18 months went part time while mum on maternity leave since April as baby bro born may. Plan was that both children go full time again from January 13. I have today noticed that mum has posted a child care request in child care.co.uk stating that they are moving house but have not said anything to me. Am a little annoyed as I have said no to any childcare enquiries which would have meant that I would have had 2 under 1 years from January. Shall I mention to mom that I have seen her post on child care.

Kiddleywinks
18-06-2012, 06:36 AM
I think you should as there is information you haven't been made aware of that would obviously affect/may have affected you.

Maybe if you suggest paying a retainer from September for the baby's place as you are having to turn people away by holding the space and you can't afford to do that anymore will prompt her
Otherwise, just ask if it's true she's moving.

jaswinder bedi
18-06-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi I think you should speak to the mum, if she did let you know at least you could have taken on new children.
I do feel for you it is holding you back and loosing your business... So speeeeak :):idea: x

lauraandsteviex
18-06-2012, 06:45 AM
You could log on to childcare co uk, look at her profile, then she will see you have looked at her profile - then she might say something :S

Perhaps it might be better to just ask - at least you will then know one way or another,

let us know how you go on :)

Bridey
18-06-2012, 06:46 AM
I think you should, just so you can advertise your availability if they are moving. Its better to clear the air and both know where you stand.

miffy
18-06-2012, 06:58 AM
I think you should, just so you can advertise your availability if they are moving. Its better to clear the air and both know where you stand.

I agree and if she says she still wants the place with you then I would take a deposit for the baby just in case she is not being honest with you.

Miffy xx

Tazmin68
18-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Well she dropped older child off this morning and said that she had some bad news and then said that she was giving me notice. I did say that I knew and she apologised that I found out through the childcare website first as it was a decision that they only made last week to move other side of city and be closer to grandparents so at least i can now advsertise.

I am just hoping to fill vacancies soon as I have a second place becoming free august and a third place in september so by them I will be desperate

Bridey
18-06-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm glad she mentioned it first and apologised.

Good luck with finding other families. Don't worry - you never know what's round the corner :)

miffy
18-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Well she dropped older child off this morning and said that she had some bad news and then said that she was giving me notice. I did say that I knew and she apologised that I found out through the childcare website first as it was a decision that they only made last week to move other side of city and be closer to grandparents so at least i can now advsertise.

I am just hoping to fill vacancies soon as I have a second place becoming free august and a third place in september so by them I will be desperate

At least you know now, although a bit of a blow. Fingers crossed you get an enquiry from someone wanting to place two children :thumbsup:

Miffy xx