PDA

View Full Version : moving and need advise.

maluvsya89
17-06-2012, 08:28 PM
hi guys, just need some quick advice, me and my partner are looking at moving into our own place very soon, it needs to be close to the schools for me to attend the pick ups.. unfortunately because of the house prices in my area are very high i have to go with the option of looking at flats....... problem is most of them are 2nd or 3rd floors that are available. i do go out every day with the children and the only time we are in the house is breakfast lunch and afternoon naps then pick up after schools but one of my mindee goes home at 230pm and the other two can use the stairs very well.
will ofsted allow me to carry on minding in flats or will they not approve in it and resulting in letting parents down?
need advice soon please help
thank you x

miffy
17-06-2012, 08:35 PM
I think there are several forum members who childmind from flats so hopefully they will be along to advise you soon.

I think you will need to show Ofsted how you intend to provide outdoor play experiences for the children every day (visit local parks etc) and have RA's to show how you will get out of the flat in an emergency.

Miffy xx