PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who do their own contracts?

sweets
17-06-2012, 08:45 AM
How do you make them look 'official'?

In the past i used NCMA ones and now use MM and i like bits from both of them but i fond they are quite expensive and would like to make my own up taking bits form both of them but i worried they wont look very official!

i like the fact they are carbon copied and i think parents will look at them as official standard documents and that they wont with made up ones!

sarah707
17-06-2012, 10:53 AM
If you are insured by MM (that's what I think you are saying) then you can take the best from both and write your own!

Just make sure they cover you in case of problems with non payment etc... and beware copyright infringement.

Hth :D

lisa1968
17-06-2012, 01:59 PM
I've always used my own as I didnt like the one's you can buy.It also means that you can alter it from year to year/for each family if needs be.Its personal to me and my business.

The front of mine says

CHILDMINDING CONTRACT
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN..................AND LISA SMITH.

And then I go on to all their details,fees,sickness,holidays etc.I also include the childs medical information,permission forms etc.My contracts are 16 pages long but they include everything!

I know what you mean about making them look official-mine are presented in a plastic folder and I add a border to the front to make it look better-but you could scribble it on a scrap of paper and as long as its signed by both parties,then its legal.

Have fun designing your own!