PDA

View Full Version : Facebook onslaught of petition!

uf353432
16-06-2012, 09:09 PM
can we ALL please post the link to the petition and bombard facebook tonight and tomorrow - remember when we first started the petition and we were posting it daily or a couple of times a day - I think we need to make it really visable again.

We are close to 8000 sigs - we'll only get past 10k if we step up the visability of this petition.

I had lunch with a friend today - she is friends with me (a childminder) and she used the same childminder as I did and she hadn't gotten round to it yet - there are lots of people in your friends lists who are not unwilling to sign the petition - but have forgotten, got side tracked, were busy - we need to remind them.

So mass onslaught time - i'm friends with a few of you - i'd like to see it repeated on my wall tomorrow - lets crank this campaign up a notch - hit facebook, twitter, pininterest anything!

thanks all
debs

chattercat
16-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Posted on facebook :)

christine e
17-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Just re posted it:thumbsup:

ceb99
18-06-2012, 12:38 PM
signed and posted!

Zoomie
18-06-2012, 12:51 PM
I did an onslaught again last night on FB, and handed out the leaflet to some childminder friends last week, urging them to get their parents to sign.