PDA

View Full Version : EYFS info session

cathtee
16-06-2012, 07:37 AM
What a lovely way to spend Saturday morning, EYFS information session, and to top it all we have had to print our own paperwork all one hundred and eleven pages:mad:

We had a certificate in 2008 to say we had been to the training session all 90 mins of it bet we don't get one this time or perhaps we will have to print that too:laughing:

Oh well off to pick up the other lucky cm's who are spending such an exciting morning:rolleyes:

Wonder if there will be coffee and biscuits:)

charleyfarley
16-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Lucky you, I did exactly the same last Saturday morning, lasting 3 hours :panic:

We did get a copy of all the paperwork to look at and work with while we there but had to hand it back in at the end.

Hope you have some matchsticks :laughing: We did get a certificate of attendance but gone are the days when they were printing on card, they are now on paper!

Try and enjoy it :thumbsup:

Carol xx

miffy
16-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Hope it's useful!

I always take some choccie biscuits with me just in case :laughing:

Miffy xx

Chimps Childminding
16-06-2012, 08:52 AM
We've got ours a week on wednesday - only 2 hours!! Resisted printing off the revised paperwork in the hope they might give us a hard copy - but not holding out much hope :rolleyes:

cherry
16-06-2012, 12:28 PM
We had ours this morning, did it in 65 mins!

We were told that we had to print out the paperwork ourselves

Bluebell
16-06-2012, 12:53 PM
we've got ours next month on an evening - for 2 hours. I can see it dragging on much later with all the questions and confusion!!!

nikki thomson
16-06-2012, 02:17 PM
What a lovely way to spend Saturday morning, EYFS information session, and to top it all we have had to print our own paperwork all one hundred and eleven pages:mad:

We had a certificate in 2008 to say we had been to the training session all 90 mins of it bet we don't get one this time or perhaps we will have to print that too:laughing:

Oh well off to pick up the other lucky cm's who are spending such an exciting morning:rolleyes:

Wonder if there will be coffee and biscuits:)

Hi, I have bought a hard copy from e-bay, the whole package for £9.45, they've sold over 100 of them and have excellent feedback so thought it would save me alot of time and paper and ink. X

loocyloo
16-06-2012, 06:14 PM
:blush:

i spent the morning on EYFS training ( and afternoon at network childminder meeting ...all rolled into one ) and we were given a printed copy of the statutory guidance and development matters.

i might still buy another copy though, i have 2 of the current eyfs,and have one full of scribbles and one 'neat' copy!

karen m
16-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Think a lot of minders not having exciting day today,i had First Aid ,3 years seems to be coming round faster and faster,2 weks ago it was Safeguarding

jaswinder bedi
16-06-2012, 06:55 PM
I hope it was useful to get early for saturday morning.......;). I saved my ink, clever me took my I pad :D, lol. x

Carol
16-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the lift there cath xxx
came away with a headache!!!!
Sitting in the hotel lobby wasn't ideal either!!!

Fell asleep in afternoon but didn't dream of eyfs!!!!

Carol

karens knippers
16-06-2012, 09:38 PM
had my 6 hour training coule weeks ago...could have done it in 30mins! was told we had to print own copies off so we did it there for £4.40 in total. Postman comes this morning..............large brown envelope drops on mat containing stat framework to EYFS!!!!!:(