PDA

View Full Version : Don't know why this made me smile so much!

stargazer1
14-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Making fathers day card with mindee today. Did dots for his name, he went over them. I said to him "do you know how to do kisses or shall I dot them for you?" He said "I know how to do them", picked the card up and kissed it! So cute! The smallest things make my day :blush:

LittleLegsCM
14-06-2012, 03:26 PM
That is fab! Bless him x

miffy
14-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Aaawww how sweet :)

Made me smile too

Miffy xx

loocyloo
14-06-2012, 05:23 PM
awwwwwww :D

jaswinder bedi
14-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Aw that is so sweet, kids make you smile.....:)

smurfette
14-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Aw lovely! They say the Cutest things! My giggle today was two year old mindee wanting to put his spare jeans on the dog! Don't know why he thought she needed clothes :)

Milli147
15-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Aah, they say such sweet things.
Yesterday when I was reversing my car my parking sensors started bleeping. New mindee (2) asks me what the sound is. I tell her it's my car telling me there is a hedge behind me, and with deep seriousness she says, ' I think you need to put some glasses on if you can't see that hedge'
So funny from such a little person!

Toothfairy
15-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Bless em.
They say/do the funniest things sometimes.

One of my mindee's (2yrs) kept shouting out "Good Parking" every time I parked the car (Mindee's Dad had just learnt to drive at the time and I think Mindee's Mum used to say this when in the car with the dad) :D

The other day my mindee (3yrs) asked me what the spots were on my arm. I told her they were freckles. A few seconds later she rolls up her sleeves and say's " Look, I've got sprinkles too". :D

tash 1
15-06-2012, 11:42 AM
My mother in law has a standard joke she does every week she tells everyone she made this dessert (cake from M&S) and put it in a box.my youngest 7 said when did you start making boxes Nana?
Tashx