PDA

View Full Version : permission forms

AnnR
14-06-2012, 09:34 AM
I am just getting together my permission slips together for starting in Sept and am wondering if I can put them all on the same sheet with a yes/no column so that the parent just signs once.

I plan to do the medicine ones separately althought am struggling with these ones, not sure what format and wording is best for both non-prescription and prescribed.

Any help would be appreciated.

scoobydoo1
14-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Yes I have all mine on the same sheet and CAS Team said thats fine.

rickysmiths
14-06-2012, 11:13 AM
I have all mine listed on one sheet no Yes/No option my parents have to agree to all of mine I couldn't work around one parent wanting this and another no wanting it so its all or nothing.

I don't have overall permission to give prescription or non prescription medicines.

If a child needs medicine it is brought by the parent in a named original container if prescription, with the dispensing label so they may have to bring the box.

I don't keep Calpol or anything else to use 'just in case'. I can reduce a child's temperature very easily without and the parent would be on their way to collect if the child spiked a temperature, if it was that bad I would dial 999 and get a Para Medic here fast. If a child has teething pain then it can wait a day, its not life threatening for them not to have anything.

I then use the NCMA sheets for long or short term treatments.