PDA

View Full Version : Illustrated e-books and the revised EYFS

sarah707
14-06-2012, 08:34 AM
If you have bought an illustrated e-book from me in the past I am happy to send you a free update for the revised EYFS.

All my illustrated e-books including the 2 learning journey ones have now been fully updated with wording to reflect the new Development Matters guidance.

I am asking customers to pay me a £1 donation for postage and packaging - in return for which you get a new CD with the illustrated e-books and any other e-books / mini e-books you have bought from me.

There is a £1 P & P button on my www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk website (last page).

I will keep this offer going for a couple more weeks... :D

green puppy
14-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Thank you Sarah, have pm'd you!:)

sarah707
26-06-2012, 06:20 PM
There are still quite a few forum members who have not taken me up on this special offer.

It is only running for a short time so please get in touch!

The page with the P & P payment is on my website. :clapping:

KAZBAZ55
28-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi Sarah, I have only just seen this message and i have brought a number of your ebooks from you previously and wondered if you would still be able to do this offer to update them please. More than happy to donate. Thanks karen.

QUOTE=sarah707;1114549]If you have bought an illustrated e-book from me in the past I am happy to send you a free update for the revised EYFS.

All my illustrated e-books including the 2 learning journey ones have now been fully updated with wording to reflect the new Development Matters guidance.

I am asking customers to pay me a £1 donation for postage and packaging - in return for which you get a new CD with the illustrated e-books and any other e-books / mini e-books you have bought from me.

There is a £1 P & P button on my www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk website (last page).

I will keep this offer going for a couple more weeks... :D[/QUOTE]

sarah707
28-09-2012, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=KAZBAZ55;1164106]Hi Sarah, I have only just seen this message and i have brought a number of your ebooks from you previously and wondered if you would still be able to do this offer to update them please. More than happy to donate. Thanks karen.

Hi Karen, please send me an email or pm with your buying details and I will happily update your e-books for you :D