PDA

View Full Version : Photos of children on usb for parents

carebear25
13-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Hi

I am trying to put all photos on seperate USBs for full time mindees to give to parents, I try to get individual photos as well as group actitities but on some of pics faces of other mindess are on does anyone try to cover them with effects or just give them as they are. Just wondering as thinking parents might like to share/show pictures with family members x

Bridey
13-06-2012, 08:37 PM
I have written permission from each parent to share group pictures on the understanding they no-one receives a picture that doesn't feature their own child.

Mouse
13-06-2012, 08:41 PM
I have written permission from each parent to share group pictures on the understanding they no-one receives a picture that doesn't feature their own child.

I have the same.

carebear25
13-06-2012, 08:42 PM

Thanks i will check my policies & permissions again for this mindee x

sweets
13-06-2012, 08:44 PM
I put photos on discs but have written assurances from parents that they wont put any pictures of other children on any networking site e.g. facebook

EmmaReed84
13-06-2012, 08:52 PM
I have written permission, but I always call before actually saving images to USB. Because I am with a few other CM's we all have photo permission forms for each others mindees so we can all take and share pictures between us.

One parent left a CM and I had loads of photos of her kids and asked all my parents if they minded me giving photos that included their children... this sparked a whole "Oh can I have one of those please"... I have 8GB of photos to sift through :panic: lol