PDA

View Full Version : horoscope ! So is yours correct?

miss muffit
06-06-2008, 04:11 PM
So is yours correct?

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart ~ ( Jan 20 - Feb 18 )
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.

PISCES - The Dreamer ~ ( Feb 19 - Mar 20 )
Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Un selfish.Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19 )
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

TAURUS - The Enduring One ~ ( April 20 - May 20th )
Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts.Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

GEMINI - The Chatterbox ~ ( May 21 - June 20 )
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER - The Protector ~ (June 21 - July 22 )
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

LEO - The Boss ~ ( July 23 - Aug 22 )
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Likes boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leo's. Attractive.

VIRGO - The Perfectionist ~ Dominant ~ ( Aug 23 - Sept 22 )
In relationships, very conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

LIBRA - The Harmonizer ( Sept 23 - Oct 22 )
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

SCORPIO - The Intense One ~ Very Energetic ~ (Oct 23 - Nov 21 )
Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic.
Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One ~ (Nov 22 - Dec 21 )Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome ). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Beautiful inside and out

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter ~ ( Dec 22 - Jan 19 )
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

sarah32
06-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Im virgo

I agree with worrying, dont like noise and hate being in chaos as not in charge. Id say im hardworking and loyal although some of my friends arent. (another story). Very shy but getting better and easy to talk to.:)

The others I dont agree with as much. Im not hard to please. Not harsh at all. Dont like to argue so thats wrong.

Having the last word, dont all women.:laughing:

cherry
06-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Mine is Aries,

It's so me it's frightening, except for the athletic,:laughing:

Where on earth did you get it from, I've just read my partner's and it's as if they were writing about him. :laughing:

It's brilliant.

carolinel
I'm Scorpio - and that's me down to a tee!!!

crazybones
So is yours correct?

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart ~ ( Jan 20 - Feb 18 )
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.

PISCES - The Dreamer ~ ( Feb 19 - Mar 20 )
Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Un selfish.Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19 )
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts.Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

GEMINI - The Chatterbox ~ ( May 21 - June 20 )
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER - The Protector ~ (June 21 - July 22 )
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Likes boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leo's. Attractive.

In relationships, very conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

SCORPIO - The Intense One ~ Very Energetic ~ (Oct 23 - Nov 21 )
Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic.
Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One ~ (Nov 22 - Dec 21 )Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome ). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Beautiful inside and out

Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

Mine is 100% right. Especially the beautiful bit. :D

barbarella68
06-06-2008, 04:24 PM
I am an Aquarius (17/02/1968) and it is exactly true I am very stubborn,for some reason I just will not give in:D.Some people think I am cold because I don't really show emotion,unless it's to do with my little boy of course.Also if someone told me to do something I will do the opposite don't know why can't stand being told what to do by anyone.

miss muffit
06-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Mine is Aries,

It's so me it's frightening, except for the athletic,:laughing:

Where on earth did you get it from, I've just read my partner's and it's as if they were writing about him. :laughing:

It's brilliant.

Someone emailed it to me so i thought i would share it, :D

emler
06-06-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm Libra as well. Just like Annie - the "beautiful" was absolutely correct lol :laughing:

Emler x

LOOPYLISA
06-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Spot on !!!!!:thumbsup: im cancer x

Pipsqueak
06-06-2008, 04:42 PM

I am pretty much organised but i can and do have moments of great disorganisation, which I hate and can send me into a temporary meltdown. I don't have to be in control and I can take over sometimes (but only if everyone around me is being faffy and useless). I love helping others, I am pretty social and outgoing but can be a bit of a wallflower at times (quite unsure of myself) - can be very extrovert (when I am confident of others). I can be very sensitive and sensitve to others. Am very loving and loyal (but woe betide if you peep me off) and very family orientated and yes doing the right thing is important to me.. Not sure about the attractive bit!!!
Pretty much right I guess overall:D

Banana
06-06-2008, 04:45 PM

Definitely nice to everybody....... until they give me reason not to be. The most indecisive person i know. I wouldnt say i was creative, i have an ordinary energy level but yes i am very social. HATE to be alone, i get very bored with my own company. I am quite generous in the right circumstances. Im loving, flirty and give in to lots of things I shouldnt. Sometimes a procrastinator and gullible should be my middle name :D

So not far wrong there.

x

ajs
06-06-2008, 04:49 PM

almost exacty me but i am not a pessimist i am very optimistic
i have had to be living with my hubby for nearly 22 years

he is spot on too, refuses to grow up (sagitarius) he was even tickling me when a mum came to collect her baby, he thinks it's funny but noone else does

Twinkles
06-06-2008, 05:43 PM
In relationships, very conservative. Always wants the last word. YEP.
Argumentative. YEP. So's my eldest son , can be very interesting !!
Worries. Yep
Very smart. :ROFL1:
Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

Lots of these apply to me and my eldest son .

caza
06-06-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm a Libra too and it definately describes me down to a tee. Not sure about the gullible and creative bit though :rolleyes: I am very indecisive dh always moans at me for not making up my mind about things :D

crazybones
06-06-2008, 07:33 PM

almost exacty me but i am not a pessimist i am very optimistic
i have had to be living with my hubby for nearly 22 years

he is spot on too, refuses to grow up (sagitarius) he was even tickling me when a mum came to collect her baby, he thinks it's funny but noone else does

My Dave is a saggy hairy ass too. And he is spot on too. Especially the doesnt like responsibilities and tight clothes (I blame middle age spread) OW. Just been whacked on the head.

ajs
06-06-2008, 08:16 PM
yeah but what's his star sign

you desrved that too.

breezy
06-06-2008, 08:47 PM

I am pretty much organised but i can and do have moments of great disorganisation, which I hate and can send me into a temporary meltdown. I don't have to be in control and I can take over sometimes (but only if everyone around me is being faffy and useless). I love helping others, I am pretty social and outgoing but can be a bit of a wallflower at times (quite unsure of myself) - can be very extrovert (when I am confident of others). I can be very sensitive and sensitve to others. Am very loving and loyal (but woe betide if you peep me off) and very family orientated and yes doing the right thing is important to me.. Not sure about the attractive bit!!!
Pretty much right I guess overall:D

Sounds like we're twins, I must be the attractive one:eek: :ROFL1:

Pipsqueak
06-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Sounds like we're twins, I must be the attractive one:eek: :ROFL1:

Cheeky!!!!:D :laughing:

breezy
06-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Have you seen your avatar?:laughing:

Cazz
06-06-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm Cancer and everything is spot on there!

Carole x

angeldelight
06-06-2008, 11:04 PM
I am also Cancer

Spot on with everything I think ........ but one thing wrong I am def not moody at all

Angel xx

Jinx
07-06-2008, 07:50 AM
So is yours correct?

I'm not patient!!!! I WANT IT NOW!

BUT....the rest, I am afraid, is very true...:o :o

I get what I want as hubby is Libra and gives in too easily!!!!!:laughing:

:laughing: Jinx x :laughing:

Lottie
07-06-2008, 09:25 AM
I'm aquarius and it's spot on.:laughing:

Spangles
07-06-2008, 10:21 AM
I'm a gemini and no, I don't think I'm like that at all, quite the opposite of most of it!

MissTinkerbell
07-06-2008, 01:47 PM

Well I'm hard working, patient, reliable, warm-hearted. Not too sure about some of the others though.

Trouble
08-06-2008, 10:03 PM
im cancer and its so true

also the rest of my family are sagattariuses and they are correct too