PDA

View Full Version : Help with Tesco vouchers

funemnx
09-06-2012, 06:34 PM
I hope someone can help - I've been on-line and put in my vouchers for this year and made my order. It's in my shopping list and instructions say to click on 'create and order' twice and more but it won't do anything! I've printed off my shopping list and hope that is enough?

Every time I log off and on again the shopping list is still there and says 'order form not created on-line' eekkk!!! :panic:

What have I done wrong?

loocyloo
09-06-2012, 06:54 PM
i don't know! sorry.

give them a call. they were very helpful when i needed to ring them with change of address/log in & password!

funemnx
09-06-2012, 06:57 PM
I've e-mailed them so hopefully they can sort it out. I have printed the shopping list and can put that in the envelope to show that Ive at least tried!

I remember having trouble last year, but can't remember what I did to fix it - I think I shopped through the catalogue instead of the quick order but who knows - flippin 'puters! :laughing:

miffy
09-06-2012, 07:23 PM
I don't know why yours won't work but I did mine today using the quick order then when I clicked on create an order all the things appeared, it asked me to check again and then click create order a second time and then it went through.

Could you try it again and just click once on create an order and see if that works?

Miffy xx

funemnx
09-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Thanks M, I'll have a go :)

fionamal
09-06-2012, 09:58 PM
I had the same bother but its worked in the end

miffy
09-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Hope you managed to do it

Miffy xx

funemnx
10-06-2012, 09:49 AM
No luck yet, will try again later. we're on our way out in a minute (just waiting for him indoors to get ready - he's such a girl lol!) :laughing: