PDA

View Full Version : Ros Bayley

Pipsqueak
06-06-2008, 03:36 PM
I went on some Storytelling with Puppets today and the speaker was Ros Bayley. I don't know if any of you have heard of her (I hadn't prior to this) but I would go to one of her sessions again and I would certainly recommend her/session to everyone.

It was great fun (once you got over you initial shy can't do this in front of adults), very inspiring and informative. Some of the best training I have ever been on.

I was really apprehensive going, I thought I'd be the only CM there and it would be all TA's and teachers - it was apart from one other minder!!!

She got us making up stories with the puppets, innovative rhymes, dancing round the place. Really fab and if you get a chance to hear her - go!:thumbsup:

sarah707
06-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the recommendation...

I get a bit daft with puppets in the privacy of my own home... not sure how I'd be with others there :cool:

miffy
06-06-2008, 09:38 PM
I get a bit daft with puppets in the privacy of my own home... not sure how I'd be with others there :cool:

Is that when you're working with the children or not? ;) :D

Pip - thanks not heard of the lady but will keep a look out - I'd love to do one of these workshops

miffy xx

angeldelight
06-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Thanks for that Pip

Angel xx

littletreasures
07-06-2008, 04:08 AM
No heard of her, but sounds really good

littletreasures

jaja
14-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Thank sounds fantastic, i will keep an eye out for her, ta xxxx