PDA

View Full Version : New mum round tommorow

Jelly Baby
08-06-2012, 06:43 PM
I have a new mum round tommorow at 10am.

The job would be fab for me. Starting Nov with a 10 month year old and then doing shared pre school and then school if it carries on (mums very organised!) Its 3 full days and works really well for me and really want the job. Im worried though as we have moved from a lovely big house with ideal playroom/layout to a lovely big house that isnt as practical and the playrooms upstairs..works fine but im worried as the childs so young she may be put off. She knows on of the mums whose kids i look after now and seems fine so?! Hopefully im worrying over nothing but been a while since i had anyone new.
Fingers crossed.

BucksCM
08-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Fingers crossed for you too!:thumbsup:
And only mention about playroom if she does...keep it positive too. She won't be worried about it:D

cathtee
08-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Hope it goes well for you, when it is someone that is recommended they usually know all about your setting, don't worry :)

Jelly Baby
09-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks ladies.

very unproffesional of me but i had to cancel her. She is booked in for next tuesday as i have the day off so can gte myslef sorted out.

Will let you know how i get on.

Jelly Baby
12-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Well she's due in 3/4 hour and im now really nervous! The baby is 5 moths old and ive put a mat down and a few rattlly toys but not sure what they are like at that age..they don't do much do they?! I have got i think all the paperwork ready but hate the meetings!
Will update later

Louise_Oaktree
12-06-2012, 01:21 PM
how did it go?

JCrakers
12-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Keeping us in suspense :rolleyes:
:D