PDA

View Full Version : A good day

LChurch
08-06-2012, 02:04 PM
I thought I was going to have my 2 and 3 others today, the youngest being only 2 so my ds and oldest mindee can't have the lego out or boards games out etc in the same room, they use the dining room normally when they are doing lego. Oldest can be quite loud! However I didn't have the youngest - my miscalculation as only have alternate fridays and I was supposed to have her last Friday but I had a funeral to go to so swapped her days around - nice mummy who is flexible enough to do this at short notice, obviously couldn't give ehr 4 weeks notice! So the kids had the living room to play in and I actually enjoyed it as I wasn't worried about the little bits going everywhere! They played board games most of the morning which was great while the girls did puzzles and played with dolls! They were rewarded with TV before lunch! At lunch time we ahd some great discussions going from eating rats etc to sewers and what happens if you don't have sewers etc. I actually ended up enjoying it today! They left just after lunch time and now I am stuck with the boring housework!!

sarah707
08-06-2012, 03:05 PM
We had to extras this week with it being half term so treated them (and us) to lunch out... yummy and no washing up! :laughing:

It's nice when the older ones can get out the bits. My ones love it! :D