PDA

View Full Version : Build a lorry and other activities

childcareexpo
08-06-2012, 11:27 AM
This year’s Childcare Expo is a world of inspiration for childminders across the UK. For starters, you can take away a fantastic lorry made by your own fair hands from the Community Playthings stand.

This fun workshop gives you the opportunity to become one of Santa’s Elves as you create a hand crafted wooden lorry worth £20. Only the first 100 visitors to the stand each day will have the opportunity to take part, so you are advised to arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Another key attraction is the impressive feature area ‘Inspirational Themes’ created by educational resource supplier TTS. This magical area will delve deep into your imagination by taking you from the land of the dinosaurs right through to a magical ice and snow world. You’ll even get the chance to work in the Wizard’s workshop!

In addition, running throughout the two days are a series of educational seminars. These are designed to inform and invigorate your activities programme. You are also invited to take part in the ‘Play on a Budget Workshops’ which are packed with 100s of budget proof ideas.

With so much to see and do, a trip to Childcare Expo 2012 will leave you with inspiration for the autumn, winter and beyond. If you would like to know more about the show visit the website - www.childcareexpo.co.uk

Lems
08-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Not sure if it's just me but the link is forcing close???:panic:

clareelizabeth1
08-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Now all I want to do is make a lorry

childcareexpo
08-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Now all I want to do is make a lorry

That was our thoughts in the office!

childcareexpo
08-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Not sure if it's just me but the link is forcing close???:panic:

That's not good! It seems to work when I click it?? Is it our website that doesn't work or just the link on here? - http://www.childcareexpo.co.uk

:(

Donkey
08-06-2012, 09:28 PM
is this on both days????

can't get on the friday!!!!!

childcareexpo
11-06-2012, 01:17 PM
is this on both days????

can't get on the friday!!!!!

It is on both days but there are only 100 lorries to give away on each day so we'd recommend getting there early (the show opens at 10am) to make sure that you get to make one :)

Tink
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Sounds brilliant I will look forward to it:D

childcareexpo
20-09-2012, 11:38 AM
With Childcare Expo 2012 coming to the Ricoh Arena, Coventry next Friday and Saturday, I just thought I'd give you a quick update of the free features at the show:

I CAN Language and Communications Workshop
Play on a Budget Workshops
Inspirational Themes Feature Area
Lots of Products and Resources for you to buy on the day
Make a Lorry Workshop

You are more than welcome to bring children along to the event and if you want to know more just visit the website www.childcareexpo.co.uk

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Kimberley :)