PDA

View Full Version : phil and ted zip??

chez
07-06-2012, 04:40 PM
My P & T Explorer arrived today and Im really pleased with it but Im some what confused about a mystry zip that is on the front of the sun hood? can anyone shine a light on what its for please

nipper
07-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Is it an extension for the sun shade? Sorry just sold my old one which didn't have a mystery zip.

chez
07-06-2012, 05:03 PM
dont think so the sun shade is huge and with the sun shade thing that goes on like a rain cover it doesnt seem likely

muffins
07-06-2012, 05:18 PM
I think you'll find its for the single sun shade!

WibbleWobble
07-06-2012, 05:20 PM
i have the same model....i think the single sun shade goes on it as muffins says.

But even after a year i still dont know what some of the the toggle bits are....a fastener near to the top of the back of the seat.....random!

muffins
07-06-2012, 05:36 PM
i have the same model....i think the single sun shade goes on it as muffins says.

But even after a year i still dont know what some of the the toggle bits are....a fastener near to the top of the back of the seat.....random!

Could the toggle be for the wind shield? Or to attach the cocoon to?
I have the sport V1 which has bits of velcro for these but the V2 I think has toggles so maybe its the same on the explorer?

WibbleWobble
07-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Could the toggle be for the wind shield? Or to attach the cocoon to?
I have the sport V1 which has bits of velcro for these but the V2 I think has toggles so maybe its the same on the explorer?

its the fastener bit that gets me....the toggles make sense...half a fastener!

oh how i laugh:jump for joy::jump for joy::laughing::laughing::laughing: