PDA

View Full Version : Whats your best buy from tesco 4 schools

Angela234
06-06-2012, 11:07 AM
As the title says whats your best buy wth your tesco for school vouchers?

Mine has to be "Smart toss ben bag activity set" children of all ages use it get fun and great help with numeracy and shapes lots of ways of playing.

Looking foward to hearing others best buys

butterfly
06-06-2012, 11:11 AM
I'd say my active world tray adjustable stand. I use it every day!

Starfish007
06-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Didnt realise we could use them, been giving them to school! x

tracey36
06-06-2012, 12:55 PM
i have just tried registering with them and been told they are not doing the vouchers next year :/

coffee-time
06-06-2012, 01:31 PM
I've been giving mine to the school too, didn't realise we could use them!!

loocyloo
06-06-2012, 01:34 PM
i've had some lovely instruments - drums/tambours/eggs/claves.

lots of bean bags/balls/soft frisbee things

target ball tent thing

parachute

can't think what else! i've been doing it the last 4 years or so. am interested to find out what they will be doing next year instead!

BucksCM
06-06-2012, 03:52 PM
I've had a few craft things, fabric crayon and pens, stick on eyes...the children love them!! A couple of years ago I got 2 wobble boards...they have been great, my lo love them and so do the bigger kids at youth club!!
Also had hoops, balls, a parachute, big dino feet, a dark den...another favourite!
I too, am wondering how they are going to do it next year, if at all?!

sandy64
06-06-2012, 04:43 PM
the mirror trays set of 4 didnt realise they were so big great for messy play sensory etc etc also bought a telephone which makes your voice very loud great for lo with speech/ language problems or hearing really helped one of my lo not ordered mine yet still cant decide:)

miffy
06-06-2012, 05:00 PM
My dark den - kids love it - and some stands to make ball runs on (not a good description but can't remember what it's called)

Not sure what to get this year

Miffy xx

PixiePetal
06-06-2012, 06:07 PM
In the past years, my tuff spot trays :thumbsup: never got enough vouchers for the stands though :( and my stepping stones are also well used for indoor active play when it's too horrible outside :thumbsup:

not many vouchers this year so got some small bits - watering cans, mark making trays, a flashing light up ball thing etc

loocyloo
06-06-2012, 07:26 PM
In the past years, my tuff spot trays :thumbsup: never got enough vouchers for the stands though :( and my stepping stones are also well used for indoor active play when it's too horrible outside :thumbsup:

not many vouchers this year so got some small bits - watering cans, mark making trays, a flashing light up ball thing etc

we've just ordered that too!

and some squidgy fish, dancing rings, tamobourine jingles, activity paper & chalk. i was saving for a dark den, but not got quite enough :(