PDA

View Full Version : contracts advice please asap

debbie1
06-06-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi Ladies well i have school children on friday for the day and may possibly behaving them over summer hols i am using ncma contracts would you do each child a contract and start it from friday and how would you word it as its only as and when they may need me any advice would be great as i am going to contact parents later thanks debbie :)

rickysmiths
06-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Yes always a Contract for each child. i would fill in a full contract because the temp ones are only for 30 days. If it will always be care on certain days I would fill in the times and days required and the cost per day.

I would then put a note to say this care was only required in the school holidays on an ad hoc basis but subject to booking and paying in advance with payment being non returnable if the place is then not used as detailed on the booking sheet attached to this contract.

I would then construct a Booking Form. Your name, registration number, address, phone numbers and email on the top.

Parents name address, phone and email underneath.

Then the child's name and date of birth.

Then a grid of days for July do Aug on a separate form and then a form for half term Christmas etc.

Then the parent would make off the days and hours required.

I would have something like this on the bottom:

Bookings for holiday care must be received four weeks (or however much in advance you deem fair) in advance with payment for the care required. Payment may be made by Childcare Voucher, direct into my account or cash. Extra days may be booked later subject to availability.

You will be refunded if for some reason eg my sickness, I am unable to provide the care booked. However if your child is off sick or for some reason you do not use a booked day, full fees will still apply so no refund will be made.

tulip0803
06-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Good advice from rickysmiths.

It is a requirement of regulations/NMS in Wales that no care commences without a contract. Each child should have a contract of their own.

I write on the contract AD-HOC care - times and dates to be agreed in advance. I can only offer care if I have space available as per my CSSIW registration certificate. and get the parent to sign that they understand this, you should be able to fit it in th additional notes section on part 2 if you are using bilingual contracts.

debbie1
06-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Thanks ladie s amazing as usual they are signing contracts tomorrow i have just wrote on them Ad Hoc as and when required through the hols subject to availibility and need at least 48hrs notice payment daily in advance does that sound ok xx:)

VeggieSausage
06-06-2012, 06:58 PM
sounds good, I have an ad hoc contract with one family, they book me as and when they need to in the holidays mainly - means all the paperwork is there for whenever....