PDA

View Full Version : Fees help needed urgently please :)

SJ35
05-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Hi I thought I might get a quicker response in here as parent is coming at 1pm!
I have a migraine coming on and my brain isn't working very well at moment.
On page 3 of new ncma contracts it says parent paid time off - I have to fill in how many weeks and put down a £ figure?
Is this just their holidays?? so I just put full fees and put "parents choice" or something like that as they are paying me in full do they can have how many weeks they like.
Sorry for the stupid question
Stacey

moggy
05-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Yes, I don't worry too much about that- they pay in full during their hols so they can take as many as they like as far as I am concerned! There may be some circumstances where it is more of an issue, maybe, but can't think of any at the moment.

Tealady
05-06-2012, 11:45 AM
I don't know about NCMA contracts but if parents are paying you in full for all their time off then there is no need to limit it.

Only if you let them have time off without paying or for reduced fees then I'd set a limit on how much they can take and once that is exceeded they will have to pay full fees.

cathtee
05-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Hi i'm not with ncma, but I charge parents for all time off they have as long as I am available. So I would put all parents time off full pay, and yes they have as many days weeks as they like they will be paying you so it doesn't matter. hope this helps and you feel better soon:)

SJ35
05-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks so much :)
She signed contracts and paid deposit !! So I am now officially starting childminding tomorrow !!!! So excited!!
Stacey

Shamai
05-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Well done - congratulations! x

cathtee
05-06-2012, 06:07 PM
That's fab well done :clapping: