PDA

View Full Version : aww its sad

Demonjill
31-05-2012, 09:26 PM
My twins (who ive had from the start - my first mindees) are leaving at the end of June- they are starting a school which i dont collect from(my DS school obv gets priority!:laughing:
Ive never had anyone leave - this is a first!!

Im so sad i will miss them :(

Im also a bit miffed as i was going to get my inspector to come on one of the days the twins were with me as they are so fab and would be easier to show what i can do - the model students lol
but alas not to be as inspector goes on hol end june so will be doing my inspecto in july!!:(

how did everyone else feel?

some of my other mindees i would gladly trade in for my twins:laughing:

Bridey
31-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Some I've let go without a backward glance and some I've cried buckets over! I've a child leaving this July who has been with me 7 years - he's a teenager soon and is old enough to go home alone!

kel1983
01-06-2012, 07:58 AM
I have had a few leave in the last year. One left as his mum had a baby and wsnt planning on going back to work for a while. I enjoyed having him but he would have been going to chool this september and not one we collected from so was for the best. Another one left recently. Dont miss her at all.

And one I took shine to left in March due to moving. I was so sad to see him go. Fast forward 3 months and got a phone call from this mum asking if I could have him back as she was not happy where she was and moving back. :clapping:. Im so pleased. Cant wait.

miffy
03-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Aww that's a shame.

Could you borrow the twins for your inspection in July?

Miffy xx

Demonjill
04-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Aww that's a shame.

Could you borrow the twins for your inspection in July?

Miffy xx

Hmmmm maybe an idea.... as i had suggetsed if she needed me in the hols for odd day here and there i would do an ad hoc contract if i had space..:)

Ecexufs
04-06-2012, 12:29 PM
I'd say, it's not a good idea. It's a sort of lying. :littleangel:

chez
05-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Its not lying if you are having them on adhoc and therefore they are still in your care.

I had a baby since he was 7 weeks he left me a month ago at 11 mths and oh how I sobbed I an honestly say it broke my heart the first baby I had cared for.

Last week mum contacted me to see if I had a space as she has a new job! :clapping:

I wasnt going to take any more babies atm as I have a young setting but Ive made an exeption.