PDA

View Full Version : So please with my new pushchair...

SimplyLucy
05-06-2008, 08:07 PM
I've been to pick up my new pushchair this evening.

I'm so pleased with it, I now have my longed for Phil and Teds :clapping:

I got it off Ebay for the bargain price of £175 :eek: with doubles kit and rain covers, plus it was local for easy pick up.:jump for joy:

Haven't got my little mindee tomorrow so I can't use it till monday now :(

Noodles
05-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Gosh you got a bargain there i am desperate for one but cant find any under about £240 which i just cant afford:(

SimplyLucy
05-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Was a huge bargain, the lady who put it on Ebay gave a 1 sentance discription and didn't include a photo (only an online catalouge image).

I took a chance and decided if it was awful I'd walk away from it............it was wonderful, so I paid, grabbed and ran!

miss muffit
05-06-2008, 08:21 PM
and you won’t be disappointed Mumof4, I have a phil & ted and its great :D

manjay
05-06-2008, 08:35 PM
I walked around the village with just my ds when I got my new double. I just could not wait to try it.

flora
05-06-2008, 09:25 PM
I walked around the village with just my ds when I got my new double. I just could not wait to try it.

I have a nipper double and I still use it with just dd.

The kids use the spare seat for putting their school bags in , or Hannah fills it up with teddys who have to come on the school run :laughing:

Annie_T
06-06-2008, 08:25 AM
oh cool, bet you been putting it up and pushing it round in garden with a dolly have you hun lol - come on we all know the truth, it wasnt for your ickle mindee at all was it hehe

a great price to i think

mrsb
06-06-2008, 07:33 PM
I ordered a new double fom boots.com on tuesday so really hoping it arrives soon lol. I thought it was a bargain too, it has raincovers and is a fold up umbrella one, was £79.99 but I got almost £30 worth of points back so really was about £50:clapping: :clapping: