PDA

View Full Version : Again?!

LittleLegsCM
31-05-2012, 01:50 PM
So my 2yo mindee who turned up yesterday at 7am with a chocolate covered moosh was dropped off for his afternoon shift at 2pm today.
Mum said as she signed him in "excuse the state I him, he's just had his lunch" I thought she meant maybe a messy tshirt or something being a toddler, oh no!!!

He was yet again covered in chocolate!! His hands, face, t shirt, even his trainers have it on!! Gawd knows what his 'lunch' actually consisted of!!
I've just spent the last few hours preparing nice fresh food for our jubilee party this evening- I am now thinking I should t of bothered and just given him a bowl of chocolate!!

Pipsqueak
31-05-2012, 01:55 PM
oh to be covered in chocolate!:D

clareelizabeth1
31-05-2012, 02:02 PM
got to say i don't mind a child coming occasionally with chocolate all over them but two day on the trot is a bit bad and 7 in the morning don't think i could do it although was the morning incident chocolate spread on toast many people believe that its healthy

LittleLegsCM
31-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Nope, I found out from the older brother that mum had been piling him with chocolate biscuits as he had been screaming & moaning (so basically to shut him up!)

Bridey
31-05-2012, 02:21 PM
I would have sadi "Oh dear, what a mess, here you are ..." and handed her a pack of baby wipes!

LittleLegsCM
31-05-2012, 03:17 PM
I would have sadi "Oh dear, what a mess, here you are ..." and handed her a pack of baby wipes!

Haha I should have done that really but I was so shocked that we was like it again that by the time I took my jaw off the floor she had done a runner out the door!!

miffy
31-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Haha I should have done that really but I was so shocked that we was like it again that by the time I took my jaw off the floor she had done a runner out the door!!

:laughing::laughing: I can just picture it!

Miffy xx