PDA

View Full Version : REGARDING NOBLE MINDER - Please read

Pauline
30-05-2012, 07:06 AM
I am hopeful that within the next 24 hours someone from Noble Minder will be making a statement about what has happened.

Pauline
30-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Update:

Mr Anchovy is offering to help anyone who is concerned about their payments http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=102731

Also, the Noble Minder website is still open for those members to access their information.

Pauline
31-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Sadly no statement has been given.

Mr Anchovy is still offering help if anyone needs it.

miffy
31-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Thanks Pauline,shame no-one from Nobleminder has given an explanation.

Good of Mr Anchovy to offer his help

Miffy xx

barbarella68
31-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Cheeky devils took my May payment when they had already gone bust.I cancelled my account thinking I still had until June 15th to access it as this date is when next payment is due and lo and behold can't access it now unless I join again.A flipping nightmare.GGGRRR

onceinabluemoon
31-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Cheeky devils took my May payment when they had already gone bust.I cancelled my account thinking I still had until June 15th to access it as this date is when next payment is due and lo and behold can't access it now unless I join again.A flipping nightmare.GGGRRR

They took my may payment when they'd already gone bust too, but mine was for six months and the bank won't do anything to get it back. I suggest anybody who has an account with them contacts their bank ASAP to stop payments.

Pauline
01-06-2012, 07:26 AM
Thanks Pauline,shame no-one from Nobleminder has given an explanation.

Miffy xx

Yes I feel very let down.:(

cas2805
01-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Just had an email from them saying my free trial has run out, am I guessing I shouldn't pay them yet? Glad I saw this post!

rickysmiths
01-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Just had an email from them saying my free trial has run out, am I guessing I shouldn't pay them yet? Glad I saw this post!

I don't think yet is an option the company doesn't exist anymore, they are listed as Dissolved at Companies house as of the 24 April 2012.

I would definitely not give them any money and make sure you tell your bank this so they don't try to take anything out of your account.

rickysmiths
01-06-2012, 08:22 AM
It is so sad and I feel for the Company.

But it is unforgivable that the Receivers are allowing them to still be taking money out of peoples bank accounts after the Company has been wound up and can clearly no longer offer a service.

Maybe this demise is an indication that online is not the way to go with all a child's and childminders records.

I am very old fashioned and non tech in this respect. It does concern me the responsibility of holding records about my children on the computer never minder online with a third party which is why I don't. The most I have on my computer are all my photos which are not identified by name and letter templates. Any letters created are printed and deleted. All my LJs, developmental records, attendance etc are all on paper. I do not email personal information to parents either.

lulubelle
01-06-2012, 11:08 AM
omg i have just seen this, i used Noble minder a lot until my ofsted inspection last month when my inspector said she thought the way i was doing observations etc before i used them was actually better so i havent even bothered logging back in a kept forgetting to cancel the payments! i have just looked in my bank account and they also took my payment in may but the direct debit doesnt show in my list so i cant cancel it!

Pauline
01-06-2012, 11:20 AM
omg i have just seen this, i used Noble minder a lot until my ofsted inspection last month when my inspector said she thought the way i was doing observations etc before i used them was actually better so i havent even bothered logging back in a kept forgetting to cancel the payments! i have just looked in my bank account and they also took my payment in may but the direct debit doesnt show in my list so i cant cancel it!

I would phone your bank immediately lulubelle and explain the situation.

barbarella68
01-06-2012, 11:22 AM
I phoned my bank yesterday and they cancelled my on going card payments.So I am a bit happier.

DavidSev
01-06-2012, 12:20 PM
All expired accounts have been re-activated, and no account will expire again.
The site will remain up until the hosting company pull the plug, no date given and they probably don't even know anything has happened yet, so i'd expect it to be a while, but might not be.

No warning was given as NobleMinder only found out after it happened. I don't have any info on what/why exactly happened.

onceinabluemoon
01-06-2012, 12:34 PM
I phoned my bank yesterday and they cancelled my on going card payments.So I am a bit happier.

Thats interesting, my bank's dispute centre told me they couldn't prevent them from taking out money again but could (possibly!) get it back next time because they've written to them to ask them to stop taking payments out now...

The only way i can be totally sure to stop them is to close my account. I'm horrified.

rickysmiths
01-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Thats interesting, my bank's dispute centre told me they couldn't prevent them from taking out money again but could (possibly!) get it back next time because they've written to them to ask them to stop taking payments out now...

The only way i can be totally sure to stop them is to close my account. I'm horrified.

Gosh if my bank said something like that to me I would close my account at once. Surely you are entitled to tell your bank to stop a direct debit or standing order? I thought the only payments that could not be stopped were ones for something called a 'Continuous payment agreement' but these are only usually used by dodgy companies I thought not one like Noble Minder was went they started up.

Sounds as if you need to speak to Mr Anchovy quickly. Good Luck

onceinabluemoon
01-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Apparently is it a continuous payment agreement...

And Mr Anchovy is not dealing with money but data

but thanks for the thought

rickysmiths
01-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Apparently is it a continuous payment agreement...

And Mr Anchovy is not dealing with money but data

but thanks for the thought

Oh dear then I would close that account straight away.

I think someone needs to find out who the Receivers are, a call to Companies hose may find that out.

It is despicable that the company is still taking people's money fraudulently.

MrAnchovy
01-06-2012, 03:59 PM
I think someone needs to find out who the Receivers are, a call to Companies hose may find that out.

There are no receivers, the Company has already been wound up. Any assets of the company now belong to the Crown.

rickysmiths
01-06-2012, 04:12 PM
There are no receivers, the Company has already been wound up.

Oh goodness. So no hope of people getting their money back and it makes the fact they are still taking peoples money even worse :panic:

barbarella68
01-06-2012, 04:19 PM
I am with Lloyds and they cancelled my card.

barbarella68
01-06-2012, 04:23 PM
I still cant activate it. Annoying now.:mad:

MrAnchovy
01-06-2012, 04:32 PM
So no hope of people getting their money back

Not from the company, but where a Director of a company has been responsible for that company trading with no prospect of meeting its obligations that Director may be personally liable.

MrAnchovy
01-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Your statement of............

Thanks for that cmhannah, you are about an hour ahead of me!

If anyone is in contact with Lisa Williams in any way you might like to suggest she contacts me at mr.anchovy@mranchovy.com.

There's not much point deleting data, it will be kept on backups anyway.

Pauline
01-06-2012, 05:14 PM

"No warning was given as NobleMinder only found out after it happened. I don't have any info on what/why exactly happened."...............

I'm not sure where you are getting this information from but you are 100% INCORRECT, Companies house have been writing to Noble Minder Ltd for months/years including recorded - signed for letters. They were FULLY aware of the repercussions of not filing their returns.

Companies House dissolved Nobler Minder Ltd due to them not filing their accounts for nearly 2/3 years, Companies House do not just shut down companies on a Monday morning without warning, they contact the company and provide sufficient warnings for months/years.

As of 31 December 2009 Noble Minder Ltd had substantially negative net assets, these were the last accounts they filed, showing their current Liabilities at: £45,665, with cash in the bank they had a net worth of: -£44,801 (that's minus)

Noble Minder have been ignoring customers for the last 4 to 6 months and before this time, Noble Minder transferred their registered trademark "Noble Minder" in approximately December 2011 from Noble Minder Ltd to an unknown 3rd party called: Mr Michael Megan, Mr Megan is and has been a director of a very large number of companies, over 50 of which have been dissolved, 15 are in administration and 5 are in liquidation.

In December 2011 the website www.nobleminder.co.uk (http://www.nobleminder.co.uk) was transferred from Noble Minder Ltd to a company called Noble Events owned by Lisa Williams who was a director of Noble Minder Ltd.

Noble Minder has been dissolved they cannot legally trade on their website as Noble Minder Ltd, they ARE breaking the law but still continue to trade and in addition continued to trade AND take monies from their customers after the dissolution date of 24th April 2012.

These actions are an offence under s.1197 of the Companies Act 2006 and punishable in a court of law.

Companies House are fully aware that Noble Minder Ltd is still trading on their website and have contacted Noble Minder Ltd and may commence legal action action against them if they do not shut down their website with immediate effect.

Your Comment..........
"NobleMinder Ltd was dissolved ages ago and is irrelevant to this, it's long been just a trading name."

Noble Minder Ltd has a parent company named LJW Holdings Ltd - this company's last accounts were made up to: 31/12/2010, this company is currently dormant with a current Status of: Active - Proposal to Strike off, this means that this company is currently ALSO late in filing its annual return which as a result will mean that in the next few months this company will ALSO be dissolved.

Ms Lisa Jane Williams is a director of LJW Holdings just as she was for Noble Minder Ltd

Again, your statement is incorrect and NOT irrelevant.

With the above factual information available for free across the internet you can decide if you want to continue to risk your data being stored by this company who are currently and have broken the law, you make the decision if you want to continue to trade with this company should they decide to rise from the ashes and continue to trade as if nothing has happened.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! - GET YOUR DATA OFF OF THIS COMPANY'S WEBSITE NOW!

Can I just check something please cmhannah?

Your first quote which I have highlighted in red, I assume was directed at 'Davidsev' because he did say that.

but the second one, I can't find it anywhere in a post. Is that something said privately to you? or have I not found the post it was in? I just want to keep up with things :)

angeldelight
01-06-2012, 06:26 PM

"No warning was given as NobleMinder only found out after it happened. I don't have any info on what/why exactly happened."...............

I'm not sure where you are getting this information from but you are 100% INCORRECT, Companies house have been writing to Noble Minder Ltd for months/years including recorded - signed for letters. They were FULLY aware of the repercussions of not filing their returns.

Companies House dissolved Nobler Minder Ltd due to them not filing their accounts for nearly 2/3 years, Companies House do not just shut down companies on a Monday morning without warning, they contact the company and provide sufficient warnings for months/years.

As of 31 December 2009 Noble Minder Ltd had substantially negative net assets, these were the last accounts they filed, showing their current Liabilities at: £45,665, with cash in the bank they had a net worth of: -£44,801 (that's minus)

Noble Minder have been ignoring customers for the last 4 to 6 months and before this time, Noble Minder transferred their registered trademark "Noble Minder" in approximately December 2011 from Noble Minder Ltd to an unknown 3rd party called: Mr Michael Megan, Mr Megan is and has been a director of a very large number of companies, over 50 of which have been dissolved, 15 are in administration and 5 are in liquidation.

In December 2011 the website www.nobleminder.co.uk was transferred from Noble Minder Ltd to a company called Noble Events owned by Lisa Williams who was a director of Noble Minder Ltd.

Noble Minder has been dissolved they cannot legally trade on their website as Noble Minder Ltd, they ARE breaking the law but still continue to trade and in addition continued to trade AND take monies from their customers after the dissolution date of 24th April 2012.

These actions are an offence under s.1197 of the Companies Act 2006 and punishable in a court of law.

Companies House are fully aware that Noble Minder Ltd is still trading on their website and have contacted Noble Minder Ltd and may commence legal action action against them if they do not shut down their website with immediate effect.

Your Comment..........
"NobleMinder Ltd was dissolved ages ago and is irrelevant to this, it's long been just a trading name."

Noble Minder Ltd has a parent company named LJW Holdings Ltd - this company's last accounts were made up to: 31/12/2010, this company is currently dormant with a current Status of: Active - Proposal to Strike off, this means that this company is currently ALSO late in filing its annual return which as a result will mean that in the next few months this company will ALSO be dissolved.

Ms Lisa Jane Williams is a director of LJW Holdings just as she was for Noble Minder Ltd

With the above factual information available for free across the internet you can decide if you want to continue to risk your data being stored by this company who are currently and have broken the law, you make the decision if you want to continue to trade with this company should they decide to rise from the ashes and continue to trade as if nothing has happened.

How do you know so much about Lisa

How do you know so much about dates and amounts etc

Do you know Lisa?

Angel xx

Greengrass74
01-06-2012, 06:29 PM

Do you know Lisa?

Angel xx

Sounds like a disgruntled employee to me

Heaven Scent
01-06-2012, 06:39 PM

Do you know Lisa?

Angel xx

She said somewhere that the information is freely available on the internet so I presumed that she had prior knowledge or experience of such matters from her life before childminding or that a friend of family member had pointed her in the right direction and she found all this information herself though thorough research.

I know this sort of information used to be published in monthly journals that were sent out to companies, firms of Solicitors and Accountants (they obviously had to subscribe to them. I worked for a firm of Solicitors and we always had copies of them in the office - I just presumed over the years the information became available on line.

Oh Angel, I'm just guessing that this is where she got the information from I don't know this Childminder from Adam LOL!!! - I'm just trying to make sense of things that's all.

All the best to everyone who are involved with the company I hope you get your money back - I signed up for a free trial just to see what it was all about a couple of years ago and they ignored my request to opt out and took 2 -3 months payments from my account but with repeated requests they stopped taking the money - they didn't return any though.

I too think its very risky storing peoples private information on public websites - goodness knows whose hands information could get into and at the end of the day the buck stops with us as we are the ones who have made the contract with the parents - its all too frightening to me.

angeldelight
01-06-2012, 06:41 PM
She said somewhere that the information is freely available on the internet so I presumed that she had prior knowledge or experience of such matters from her life before childminding or that a friend of family member had pointed her in the right direction and she found all this information herself though thorough research.

I know this sort of information used to be published in monthly journals that were sent out to companies, firms of Solicitors and Accountants (they obviously had to subscribe to them. I worked for a firm of Solicitors and we always had copies of them in the office - I just presumed over the years the information became available on line.

Oh Angel, I'm just guessing that this is where she got the information from I don't know this Childminder from Adam LOL!!! - I'm just trying to make sense of things that's all.

All the best to everyone who are involved with the company I hope you get your money back - I signed up for a free trial just to see what it was all about a couple of years ago and they ignored my request to opt out and took 2 -3 months payments from my account but with repeated requests they stopped taking the money - they didn't return any though.

Ah yes I see that would explain it .... just that no one else seems to have this information and I am sure everyone has been looking, I have looked myself and could not find a thing :laughing:

xx

Heaven Scent
01-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Ah yes I see that would explain it .... just that no one else seems to have this information and I am sure everyone has been looking, I have looked myself and could not find a thing :laughing:

xx

Maybe she just knows where to look unlike you and me?? The name of the main Journal we used to get was Stubbs Gazette - I don't know if that was just an Irish one but I suppose if you are in the know about such things you'd know where to look - perhaps ... maybe - as I say I'm guessing???

angeldelight
01-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Maybe she just knows where to look unlike you and me?? The name of the main Journal we used to get was Stubbs Gazette - I don't know if that was just an Irish one but I suppose if you are in the know about such things you'd know where to look - perhaps ... maybe - as I say I'm guessing???

Yes more than likely ... I do not have a clue to be honest ha ha
I need to be a better detective ha

xxx

MrAnchovy
01-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Can I just check something please cmhannah?

Your first quote which I have highlighted in red, I assume was directed at 'Davidsev' because he did say that.

but the second one, I can't find it anywhere in a post. Is that something said privately to you? or have I not found the post it was in? I just want to keep up with things :)

This information is all available from Companies House and the Trade Mark office for instance here (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/a49511f0d623b687da18653ab88a9b29/compdetails), here (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/a49511f0d623b687da18653ab88a9b29/compdetails) and here (http://www.ipo.gov.uk/t-find-number?detailsrequested=H&trademark=2580599).

TooEarlyForGin?
01-06-2012, 07:08 PM

In December 2011 the website www.nobleminder.co.uk was transferred from Noble Minder Ltd to a company called Noble Events owned by Lisa Williams who was a director of Noble Minder Ltd.

Your Comment..........

This was a response to a post by davidsev on Mumsnet - childminders/nannies section.

Pauline
01-06-2012, 07:17 PM
This information is all available from Companies House and the Trade Mark office for instance here (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/a49511f0d623b687da18653ab88a9b29/compdetails), here (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/a49511f0d623b687da18653ab88a9b29/compdetails) and here (http://www.ipo.gov.uk/t-find-number?detailsrequested=H&trademark=2580599).

it was the second quote I could not place, but 'tooearlyforgin' says it is from a post on mumsnet.

Pauline
01-06-2012, 07:36 PM
I've now found the thread (thanks 'tooearlyforgin') http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/childminders_nannies_au_pairs_etc/a1483650-Noble-minder-has-stopped-trading-grab-your-stuff-while-you-can

cmhannah - please would you reference your quotes, just so everyone knows where they are coming from, thanks :thumbsup:

sarah707
01-06-2012, 08:23 PM
I am sorry about that, I have a lot more information I can share as well that isn't publicly available but I think I will save this for a rainy day :)

Are you playing a game with our members? Because if you are it is neither fair nor kind.

This is a supportive forum where members come together in times of trouble and help each other.

There are many members on this forum who have lost money and who feel very upset about what has happened.

I fail to see how comments like the one you have just made will help or support them. :(

angeldelight
01-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Are you playing a game with our members? Because if you are it is neither fair nor kind.

This is a supportive forum where members come together in times of trouble and help each other.

There are many members on this forum who have lost money and who feel very upset about what has happened.

I fail to see how comments like the one you have just made will help or support them. :(

I agree with Sarah

Angel xx

BucksCM
01-06-2012, 08:35 PM

Just what I was thinking too :(

rickysmiths
01-06-2012, 09:01 PM
I am sorry about that, I have a lot more information I can share as well that isn't publicly available but I think I will save this for a rainy day :)

That's not very helpful is it. If you are not going to share don't say you have further information that's not very fair is it?

angeldelight
01-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Sorry no I am not, what I meant was is that I have information about this company that is not publicly available, I do not know where I stand legally in posting this info and will refrain from doing so.

It will not help or hinder the members, the information that has already been posted on these threads gives the members all the info they need to decide how they want to proceed now.

I hope that makes sense.

Why mention it at all then?

Angel xx

pillows
01-06-2012, 09:51 PM

Your Comment..........

I compIetely agree personally have been having problems with Noble since the end of last year,

But due to personal circumstances I kept Noble running as I had not had time to print everything off and didn't think it would be a problem as I was still paying my money!!! but on Tues eve of this week after a busy day I log onto my computer to find an email from Noble saying my bank had declined my payment --- what a load of rubbish they asked for new bank card details to be able to log me back in to which at this point I find out I am locked out of the system and not able to print all my hard work off .
so if your monthly payment is due in the next few days quickly get your information off NOW .

good luck to everyone!