PDA

View Full Version : morton michel contracts

md0u0131
28-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Has anyone ordered and received any recently? I ordered a new pack over a month ago now and still not arrived - grrrrrrr

sarah707
28-05-2012, 08:58 PM
I understand they are updating them at the moment... that might be why there is a delay.

Have you rung and asked them? They might be able to give you an estimated date :D

pillows
28-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Hi I ordered x2 sets 2 weeks ago on line with lots of other items, but when the order came it did not have the contracts in so I called them and they said they anticipated them to be in by last Friday so hopefully will receive them sometime this week.

But I did also point out that it would be appreciated that if it was out of stock that maybe it could inform us at the cash desk they understood but dont have that facility but will pass it up the line.

moogster1a
29-05-2012, 06:17 AM
I ordered 2 weeks ago and got a letter a few days later saying they wer5e out of stock. I rang yesterday and she said they were due in Wed. and would be posted first class Thursday and Friday.
I hope so as I have a parent starting next week and no contract to give her!!
In fact, does anyone have one copy they could post me? I'll reimburse when mine arrive.

Kiddleywinks
29-05-2012, 09:15 AM
I have moogster if you'd like to pm me your address

md0u0131
30-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Finally got round to calling them today, apparently they have just arrived in today so they should be catching up on back orders in the next couple of days.