PDA

View Full Version : What a lovely day...

jumping j
28-05-2012, 03:50 PM
In among all the angst about the future of childminding, I've had a rather lovely day.
Was greated this morning by a lo throwing himself at me through the door to give me a big hug and rather sloppy kiss.
Went to playgroup which was lovely and calm, most parents must have been in their gardens.
lo got picked up at 2 so I had a spare hour to rant on here about ET etc.
picked my two afterschoolies up and had a lovely girly hour giggling outside with them and now all is quiet because everyone's gone home :clapping::clapping::clapping:

md0u0131
28-05-2012, 04:23 PM
I've had such a lovely day too, this morning was quite relaxed with naps but then we went up to rspb reserve this afternoon to see what wee beasties we could see. Saw lots of dragonflies which the kids loved so will do something on them this week I think.

funemnx
28-05-2012, 06:19 PM
There must be something in air, we've had a lovely, relaxing day.

This morning just 2 lo's, we visited another CM and sat in her 1/2 acre garden while the children explored - we prepared for our inspection by eating cake ;)

A picnic lunch and home for baby's nap and just me and 4 year old having a lovely afternoon.

We collected 3 from school with 3 collected when we got home, leaving 2 lovely lads who let me help them with the Where's Wally books.

Why can't every day be like today? :)