PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled holidays.. Do I need to take him?!!

smurfette
28-05-2012, 10:11 AM
One of my mindees mums rang last week and said Lo wouldn't be in all next week and has now asked me to take him after all.. Suppose as I am being paid I need to have him? She actually said she had let me know so I could fit other little ones in and I haven't but she doesn't know that!! Bummer was lookin forward to easy week!!

Bridey
28-05-2012, 10:16 AM
It would be hard not to take him as, without it being in writing with the appropriate notice, it isn't really a holiday booking.

The Juggler
28-05-2012, 01:31 PM
you don't have to take him (depending on your notice of cancellation in your contracts) but if you don't you would have to refund her :(

smurfette
29-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Thanks guys for the advice.. Just gonna suck it up so! Mum and
Dad are seperated and he was going to dads but isnt now. At least he is off Friday still and so are the others coincidentally so nice long weekend.!

Bridey
29-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Good for you! If, for whatever reason, his parents are messing about then its nice that he has a reliable 'constant' in you :thumbsup:

smurfette
29-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Yes i suppose so.. Poor little man goes between mum during the week, dad three weekends out of four where he is carted around to different people and and Aunty three times a week .. He is very placid and sociable and handles it well but think there may be trouble ahead if dad keeps letting mum down!