PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Truss!

uf353432
27-05-2012, 07:20 PM
In response to this tweet:

67000 businesses, familes, tax payers, citizens.......so undervalued. Shocking

Truss tweets:

I am saying we need more childminders and they should be paid more. Currently money is being spent on process, not care!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

exactly where in all her proposals does she mention that we should be paid more? exactly how does money being spent on process get given to childminders? now these plans could be very interesting.

loocyloo
27-05-2012, 07:23 PM

Truss tweets:

I am saying we need more childminders and they should be paid more. Currently money is being spent on process, not care!

exactly where in all her proposals does she mention that we should be paid more? exactly how does money being spent on process get given to childminders? now these plans could be very interesting.

i don't recall reading that anywhere, BUT i like what i hear !!! maybe she's decided she needs to join us!

uf353432
27-05-2012, 07:26 PM
I tweeted back - oh so we join the agency and they pay us 10%, I was misinformed I thought we paid them!

uf353432
27-05-2012, 07:27 PM
after I tweeted: BREAKING NEWS Truss does major U Turn :laughing:

sarah707
27-05-2012, 07:30 PM
after I tweeted: BREAKING NEWS Truss does major U Turn :laughing:

:ROFL1:

More money... how exactly does that work then?

Oh hang on... I'll be saving £35 a year Ofsted fees!! :rolleyes: :D

Bushpig
27-05-2012, 07:49 PM

Truss tweets:

'67000 businesses, familes, tax payers, citizens.......so undervalued. Shocking' That was my tweet. Still fuming :angry:

See my reply to you and her Debbie... trying to be 'nice' (even commented on her cheese cake photo :littleangel:) to her whilst letting her know we are not fools!!! Yeah yeah she is concerned about us making MORE money??? HOW???

Pipsqueak
27-05-2012, 08:17 PM
the woman is a total loon... is she Boris Johnsons relative by any chance?

Playmate
27-05-2012, 08:29 PM
QUOTE=Pipsqueak;1106599]the woman is a total loon... is she Boris Johnsons relative by any chance?[/QUOTE]

:ROFL1::ROFL1:

uf353432
27-05-2012, 08:34 PM
the woman is a total loon... is she Boris Johnsons relative by any chance?

I do want to say my dear you are a little out of your depth no?

making it all up as you go along no?

Pipsqueak
27-05-2012, 08:37 PM
you can imagine her pacing round her kitchen with a bottle of vodka making declarative speeches to her budgie... wondering what bullpoop to come up with next in her attempt to sound plausible...

rickysmiths
27-05-2012, 09:11 PM
A pay rise. She must have read our Cake Inspection Thread :laughing::laughing:

Bushpig
27-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Our secret is out :laughing::littleangel:

Penny1959
27-05-2012, 09:27 PM
THAT WOMAN :angry:

I must get the hang of this tweeting - I did ask my 32 yr old daughter if she tweeted and could help me- she said no mum I have not got a clue! Felt a bit better then

Penny :)

Heaven Scent
28-05-2012, 07:21 AM

I must get the hang of this tweeting - I did ask my 32 yr old daughter if she tweeted and could help me- she said no mum I have not got a clue! Felt a bit better then

Yeah - its fun chasing her round - as soon as someone asks her a "tricky" question i.e. just asking her to explain her latest daft statement. She runs off and hides making daft claims in answer to someone elses question. But sometimes its hard to find her for a while.

Bushpig
28-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Penny, Sarah, everyone on the forum!!!... get in there and ask her tough questions too. She needs to be hit from all sides.

The Juggler
28-05-2012, 01:33 PM
you can imagine her pacing round her kitchen with a bottle of vodka making declarative speeches to her budgie... wondering what bullpoop to come up with next in her attempt to sound plausible...

:laughing::laughing::laughing: she is off her rocker and has half her facts wrong anyway :panic::panic: she should be chucked out of office for making the tories look even more stoopid than they already are :angry:

Heaven Scent
28-05-2012, 02:49 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: she is off her rocker and has half her facts wrong anyway :panic::panic: she should be chucked out of office for making the tories look even more stoopid than they already are :angry:

Here Here - now get on Tweety Twitter n tell it to her straight - she needs telling!!!!

onceinabluemoon
28-05-2012, 03:11 PM
I can't find any of these things... Have i got the right elizabeth truss? https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/elizabeth%20truss

madmamma
28-05-2012, 03:18 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/trussliz

Here you go OIBM, and anyone else of course

jumping j
28-05-2012, 03:43 PM

I'm trying to figure it out now, can't get the hang of it either, I've managed to register and follow people but that's about it!!

Playmate
28-05-2012, 05:18 PM

I asked my 16 year old to show me how and she just laughed and said mum you will never get it :(

The Juggler
28-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Here Here - now get on Tweety Twitter n tell it to her straight - she needs telling!!!!

OMG don't get me on twitter, dh goes mad about the time I spend on FB already- i havent' a clue how to tweet :blush:

Boris
28-05-2012, 05:43 PM
I think I just tweeted her! Not really sure what I am doing though :laughing:

onceinabluemoon
28-05-2012, 05:43 PM
I asked my 16 year old to show me how and she just laughed and said mum you will never get it :(

Cheeky madam! I must be about your age and have been on twitter for 4 years! If I can do it you can!