PDA

View Full Version : Advertising worries

*Katrina*
27-05-2012, 01:48 PM
I am starting to advertise now and I am putting my details on parenting websites, childcare.co.uk etc.
I am just worried about giving out my phone number, I have already had one SEO company call me as they had come across my website with phone number on it! :mad:
Obviously I need to have it there for parents to contact me but I don't want lots of random calls from other companies trying to sell me things, do any of you get many of these? Or am I just unfortunate to have had this already?

blue bear
27-05-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't have a website so not had the calls. Can't see how you can not have phone number on there though

Richard
27-05-2012, 06:17 PM
On Childcare.co.uk if you wish to display your phone number, it is only made available to gold members and you can see exactly which members have accessed your contact details from your Childcare.co.uk account.

I am starting to advertise now and I am putting my details on parenting websites, childcare.co.uk etc.
I am just worried about giving out my phone number, I have already had one SEO company call me as they had come across my website with phone number on it! :mad:
Obviously I need to have it there for parents to contact me but I don't want lots of random calls from other companies trying to sell me things, do any of you get many of these? Or am I just unfortunate to have had this already?