PDA

View Full Version : eeeek local mp wants to visit me too!

md0u0131
26-05-2012, 07:48 AM
So after firing off a load of ranty emails last week, my local conservative mp wants to come and visit!! I have to reply with suitable times/dates. Eeeeeeeek!!!

loocyloo
26-05-2012, 08:04 AM
woo hoo!

go for it !!! (bit scary though!) don't think my mp has got my letter last yet! i might email it to her too!

well done!

make sure you tell your local newspaper and is there a york paper? ( i live on the north york moors and although i'm sure there must be a york paper, i don't know its name ! ) are you an NCMA member? if so, tell them as well, although, i think, you might be able to tell them through NCMA local without being an NCMA member. ... could even tell BBC LOOK NORTH ??? :idea:

Monkey26
26-05-2012, 08:30 AM
That's really good news! Invite them during working hours and be yourself with the kids so they really get to know you and the full ins and outs of our job... invite them on the school run(s) and everything!

Oh heck though, i wrote in the bottom of my letter that the MP would be more than welcome to visit my setting haha so i am a little scared now that they may actually take me up on the offer hahahaha xx

marnieb
26-05-2012, 08:40 AM
thats great news!!!!

Yes, get the local paper and tv, radio stations invloved too, they might take notice now that mp's are getting involved!!

sarah707
26-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Well done you! :clapping:

Mine is a bit busy trying to sort out the country's budget but I have invited Sir Michael Wilshaw if he's free :panic:

Let us know how it goes! :D

watgem
26-05-2012, 08:50 AM
fantastic news well done you :)I hope it goes wellxxxxx

rickysmiths
26-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Well done you. Mine hasn't even had the manners to auto respond to my email never mind reply :rolleyes: