PDA

View Full Version : Information for LA's about petition

Penny1959
26-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Hello All

I have been asked if I could provide something to send to LA's about the petition due to some LA's being worried about appearing to support individuals or organisations.

I have put together an LA briefing explaining that all we are asking for is a full consultation - and to involve practising childminders. Therefore to send the link they would not be supporting a particular point of view.

It has mine and Debbie's email addresses on it - so LA's can contact us for further information if they want to.

Hope it helps

Penny :)

desiderata
26-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Thank you Penny and Debbie, I forwarded the petition link previously and got no response so I will forward this now and see what happens next week.

loocyloo
26-05-2012, 08:08 AM
thank you penny and debbie, i will send this off now!
xxx

watgem
26-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Hi Penny and Deb sorry I'm not very technical, how do I forward it please?:blush:

desiderata
26-05-2012, 09:12 AM
done !! lets see if I get a response to this.

Monkey26
26-05-2012, 09:26 AM
All done :) Let's see if i get a response... if any! Up until now they have kept very stummm on the matter :rolleyes: xx

Penny1959
26-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Hi Penny and Deb sorry I'm not very technical, how do I forward it please?:blush:

If you open the attachment on my post - save to your computer then attatch (from your compter) to email sending to LA

Or send me an email ******.place@hotmail.co.uk - and I will reply with the LA briefing attached - then you just forward as you would any other email.

And no need to :blush: I have just tried to enter the world of Twitter - not got a clue - I am registered and even done a tweet - but have not got a clue what to do next :panic:

Penny:)

Smiley
26-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Thanks that's great
I've just sent it and hopefully they will now do something as I've already been sending links to petition etc but they said they need to consider as they can't be seen to promote things. Seems like other LA's have a similar stance , so this briefing makes it very specific :)

wendywu
26-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Right i will send it off :)

miffy
27-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Thanks Penny, Notts are already on board with this and emailed childminders last week with the link to the petition

Miffy xx

Penny1959
27-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Thanks Penny, Notts are already on board with this and emailed childminders last week with the link to the petition

Miffy xx

Yes I had read that Miffy (here?) it is fantastic when LA's support us - a few are - but many more are saying they can't - I hope some will change their minds.

Penny :)

Monkey26
28-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Here is the response i had from Devon...

Hi Jo

Thanks for your email. It seems we are unable to send out your petition but if you wish to post it on our play network - www.playnetworkdevon.proboards.com - it can be viewed by providers across Exeter, East and Mid Devon.

Hope this helps.