PDA

View Full Version : Kids reasons for the Jubilee...

EmmaReed84
25-05-2012, 03:42 PM
...My 4 year old mindee came out of school today and said "Did you know Emma, it is the Queens "Jubbly" that means she has been the Queen for 16 months!" :laughing:

My son said to me "Mum I need a sock for Monday because it is the Queens Jubilee... Is that a posh word for birthday? Why don't they say it's her birthday" :laughing: This turned in to a conversation about the coronation and also the Quenn has two birthdays... guess where that conversation led :rolleyes:

I asked my 3 year old mindees did they know it's the Queen Jubilee soon and now they are running around my garden shouting odd words that rhyme with jubilee and in fits of giggles :laughing:

What do you kids think about the Jubilee?

funemnx
25-05-2012, 04:48 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: That sounds like it was lots of fun!! :D

LittleLegsCM
25-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Well all my daytime mindees are 2 & under so haven't a clue obviously lol but my 6 & 9 year old mindees didn't actually understand it all or and up until last week the schools/parents hadn't even mentioned it to them it was even happening!

I explained it all to them to try & boost their enthusiasm for our own jubilee week (next week) but unfortunately it didn't do any such a thing! :(

miffy
25-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Some of mine thought the Queen was 60.

The schoolies are looking forward to having a party at school.

Miffy xx