PDA

View Full Version : Can today be over now...

mum2two
25-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Well - what a great start to the day!!!

Walking to school this morning, hubby is with me, as only one school to do today, so 2 adults, and only one more child that I normally take on my own!!

So we take the dogs too.... I'm holding the two 2 yr olds hands, he's pushing the buggy with the dogs, and DS and 2 others running & playing.

Dog does a poo, so hubby stops to pick it up, holding onto the buggy & dogs with the other hand - then the dogs must've spotted something and pulled and the buggy goes over!!!! Right outside the gate of a woman who had a go at me a few months back over my sons hands being cold, and I was horrible not buying umpteen pairs of gloves for him to use and 'refusing' to carry all the school children's bags so they could put thier hands in their pockets.... In her eyes, I'm already an awful mother!!

Anyway - this happens right outside her gate, just as she is walking out her door... :rolleyes:

DS then decided to look like a thug, and starts kicking a wall - right in front of her!! :(

Then....4 yr old schoolie is running, and she then falls over and lands flat on her face! Bump on head, grazed nose, and nose bleed!! And yep - right in front of this woman!!! :rolleyes:

Carry her to school, and go in with her, explain to teachers, and they take her to medical room for cold compress and clean up!

Get home, and call her mum, as I'm not collecting her tonight. Mum knows what she's like, and falls over lots. Glad I did, as the school have called mum as they've 'noticed the bump on her head' - erm...the one I told you about.....???? :rolleyes: and she's gone home - to go back at lunch time.

Came home, and written accident reports, and updated RA's re dogs & buggies, and just want to start today again!!!

Just typical that it all happened in front of this woman who already thinks I'm awful anyway!!

Just glad it's friday!!! :thumbsup:

xx

Maza
25-05-2012, 09:34 AM
I remember your old post! That's always the way isn't it! Hope your day gets better. x

karens knippers
25-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Poor you. I personally blame DH as he not normally with you lol. Good luck with the rest of the day.:)

sarah707
25-05-2012, 09:56 AM
:group hug:

AliceK
25-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Isn't it always the way. 1 disaster happens and just as you are dealing with that there's another one. Doesn't it just make you look like you just can't deal with it all lol.
You'll be able to laugh about it later.
I had a disaster at soft play earlier this week, it involved a lot of poo :panic:

xxx

mum2two
25-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Poor you. I personally blame DH as he not normally with you lol. Good luck with the rest of the day.:)

I did!! :laughing:

I am laughing about it now - ob not the kiddies hurting themselves, but that it all just happened in the space of 10 mins, all right in front of this stupid woman!!!

xx

funemnx
25-05-2012, 04:52 PM
These things only happen when the wrong person is watching... :rolleyes:

Hope you've enjoyed the rest of your day! :)

EmmaReed84
25-05-2012, 04:57 PM
While she was there, you should have asked if you could use her bin to put your "doggy bag" in... :laughing:

miffy
25-05-2012, 07:41 PM
While she was there, you should have asked if you could use her bin to put your "doggy bag" in... :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'd leave your hubby and the dogs at home next time!

Miffy xx